Discuss New to this forum, need help, just Downgraded iPhone/ AnySim at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Ok I downgraded did everything
from restoring, activating, jailbreaking, using iTune 7.4 newest version I ...
New to this forum, need help, just Downgraded iPhone/ AnySim
Ok I downgraded did everything
from restoring, activating, jailbreaking, using iTune 7.4 newest version I might try the older one.
installing all the original installers, community source odd thing was it was 2.6. BSD Subsystems, Open SSH
now I did everything for AnySim I know the old method, and when I go to Unlock takes a few minutes then a screen pops up and says "the firmware on this iphone is already patched"
Any suggestions please let me know!
also I tried the 7.3.2 method and my iphone just keeps freezing when i go to activate it through iNdependence.. weiiird but it works fine with the newest version of iTunes 7.4 just cant get past that patch screen after anysim is done everything
Check that guide as well as the troubleshooting section
does this work?
Originally Posted by LostLogic
Baseband downgrade instructions (appearantly not working)
* Use Installer application to install Terminal and BSD Subsystem (or BinKit) on your phone
* Download the 03.14.08 baseband firmware (files renamed to 314)
* Upload the three files to /usr/bin/ (using iBrickr for instance).
* From the Terminal application on your phone run the following commands:
chmod +x bbupdater
launchctl unload /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
bbupdater -f 314.fls -e 314.eep
launchctl load /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
* If you get error, try restarting your phone, and then try again.
* When done, restarting your phone, and go to Settings → General → Modem Firmware to confirm it's 03.14.08_G
* If it was 03.14.08_G, You can proceed here to unlock your phone
can you read?
you copy/pasted the answer yourself...
Originally Posted by loOps
A DOWNGRADED PHONE CANNOT BE UNLOCKED AT THE MOMENT, you really shouldn't be trying as you may use up all you unlock attempts you only get three
good luck it would be smarter to read first and not make mistakes
anysim 3 unlock attempts? or the phone in general in that case id just return it to apple i wasn't aware of the 3 unlock attempts.
By .me in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 12-13-2007, 08:32 AM
By nicco1610 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 11-13-2007, 09:13 PM
By Melodee in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 11-11-2007, 07:36 PM
By homend in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 10-25-2007, 03:48 PM
By vhnguye5o4 in forum General
Last Post: 10-07-2007, 06:27 AM