Discuss Need Help.... no service because twice unlock at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; My iPhone 1.0.2 working fine for 1 week, but accidently I press the unlock icon ...
Need Help.... no service because twice unlock
My iPhone 1.0.2 working fine for 1 week, but accidently I press the unlock icon in my iPhone, and it began to process.....
After that my iPhone has No Signal.
I tried several times to restore and use anysim 1.1.1 but still doesn't get any signal (no Service).
What should I do ?
Please help me .......
No Service Fix
twice unlock should not do this to You, It rather seems like "basic" NO SERVICE. try this:
NO SERVICE - FIX working 4days
maybe to complicated, but I was suffering for 10days till this fix worked.
1. brand new phone
2. firmware 1.0.2
3. IPSF unlocked, working 2weeks OK
4. no service (at this point I was doing everything possible which is posted all over the forums, but could get the FIX)
5. virginize, even the baseband stays crippled by IPSF (virginize = restore to 1.0.2)
6. activate and unlock with iUNLOCK (some say its risky)
7. still no service
8. install: installer, terminal V100, ULCTL, SSH, BSD, Springboard
9. find and download 314_bbfirmware
10. extract rename as described at source
11. place 314_bbfirmware files to iphone bin folder
12. unload-w Commcenter with ULCTL
13. in terminal type: bbupdater -e ICE03.14.08_G.eep
14. load-w Commcenter with ULCTL
I have travelled throughout Europe with 5different providers and had no problems.
all above apps and how to´s are all over the forums.
By dinamicart in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-17-2008, 05:56 PM
By chmielu in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-01-2008, 03:21 PM
By sosa66633 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 11-02-2007, 05:29 AM
By botolo86 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 09-25-2007, 06:35 PM
By jmsb76 in forum General
Last Post: 09-17-2007, 02:57 PM