Results 1 to 4 of 4
Discuss My iphone is being stubbern at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Okay here is my problem. I accidently upgraded my iphone from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3. I ...
  1. #1
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default My iphone is being stubbern

    Okay here is my problem.

    I accidently upgraded my iphone from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3.

    I have tried everything to get it back to 1.1.2 or 1.1.1

    I ibricker it, the screens turns red.

    I tried to restore 1.1.1, 1.1.2 with itunes 7.5

    I tried to restore 1.0.0, 1.0.1, 1.0.2 with itunes 7.5 and apptappinstaller

    I tried to use wiNstallerGUI, but there is a message that says The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.


    I have run out of ideas, is there any suggestions that someone may have to help me. WHen I do *3001#12345#*/versions/ it says that 04.03.13_G is the firware installed. Translation 1.1.3

    My phone is at the current state that there is a blue music note, a cd and a iphone cord on the screen. Across the bottom it says in diffrent languages Slide for emergancy. WHen I slide it, it goes to the dialer. Now if I do the 307 trick to get to the contacts area to install prefs and jailbreak. Instead of it going to that screen after doing the last 0 decline, it goea right back to the slider screen. I can still go back to the dialer again, it just never lets me get past these two screens.

    On the slider screen there is a litle i in the bottom right corner that when I touch it it says - IMEI: 01 130000 870664 1
    ICCCID: 8930 2370 1082 6995 2450

    If you have an suggestions or ideas please feel free to suggest them

    Thanxs...

    Kory



  2. #2
    Senior Professional Array cortx7's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Curitiba - PR - Brazil
    Posts
    337
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koryiphone View Post
    Okay here is my problem.

    I accidently upgraded my iphone from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3.
    Bad idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by koryiphone View Post
    My phone is at the current state that there is a blue music note, a cd and a iphone cord on the screen.
    That's called the iTunes icon.

    Quote Originally Posted by koryiphone View Post
    Across the bottom it says in diffrent languages Slide for emergancy. WHen I slide it, it goes to the dialer. Now if I do the 307 trick to get to the contacts area to install prefs and jailbreak. Instead of it going to that screen after doing the last 0 decline, it goea right back to the slider screen. I can still go back to the dialer again, it just never lets me get past these two screens.
    The old jailbreak method does not work on the new baseband version. That's why you can't do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by koryiphone View Post
    On the slider screen there is a litle i in the bottom right corner that when I touch it it says - IMEI: 01 130000 870664 1
    ICCCID: 8930 2370 1082 6995 2450
    Piece of advice? Never give out these kind of information on a public location like this forum.


    Quote Originally Posted by koryiphone View Post
    If you have an suggestions or ideas please feel free to suggest them

    Thanxs...

    Kory
    Unfortunately, from the moment you upgraded your phone to 1.1.3, you chances of unlocking it might have been thrown out the window.

    Did your phone come with 1.1.2 when you bought it (aka 1.1.2 OTB)?

    Apple
    sucks.
    Microsoft rules.


    TurboSIM-like methods? No way.

    - Unlocked Week 47 1.1.3 iPhone, baseband 04.04.05_G.
    - Bought in Minneapolis, MN;
    - Currently on TIM carrier.

    I'm not here to find help. I'm here to help others and give back what I've learned from Hackint0sh.

  3. #3
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    it came with 1.1.1

  4. #4
    Senior Professional Array cortx7's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Curitiba - PR - Brazil
    Posts
    337
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koryiphone View Post
    it came with 1.1.1
    Then if you want to be on 1.1.2, you'll have to downgrade your baseband. Downgrading the baseband is procedure that has already been discussed before. Use the search tool on the top bar and look for it.

    Apple
    sucks.
    Microsoft rules.


    TurboSIM-like methods? No way.

    - Unlocked Week 47 1.1.3 iPhone, baseband 04.04.05_G.
    - Bought in Minneapolis, MN;
    - Currently on TIM carrier.

    I'm not here to find help. I'm here to help others and give back what I've learned from Hackint0sh.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:15 AM.
twitter, follow us!