Hi all,
On a OTB 1.1.1:
After running the 1.0.2 restore , i ran anySIM (instead of upgrading to 1.1.1).
The anySIM ran proreply, but it refused to accept another SIM.
So, i decided to Upgrade it to 1.1.1 using iNdependence technique...
After upgrade to 1.1.1 , i ran anySIM again.
This time it gave me an error.
I replaced the lockdown file, but still there was an error in using another sim.
Very soon, the phone stopped connecting to the mac.
Now, it charges fine on the adapter and also is running activated, with wi-fi and all...
Just that there is no usb connectivity and its still locked to all sims...


peace
Groovio