Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Discuss Jailbreak UK iPhone? at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Can someone confirm you can jailbreak 1.1.2 UK iPhone? If so summary of procedure would ...
  1. #1
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Question Jailbreak UK iPhone?

    Can someone confirm you can jailbreak 1.1.2 UK iPhone? If so summary of procedure would be helpful, from unregistered state.

    Thanks
    Mark



  2. #2
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Yes you can but you have to downgrade to 1.1.1 first.

    Use the search button to find out how there are loads of threads on how to do this.

  3. #3
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisUK86 View Post
    Yes you can but you have to downgrade to 1.1.1 first.

    Use the search button to find out how there are loads of threads on how to do this.
    i tried yesterday, it failed! not possible on UK O2 IPHONE

  4. #4
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vincentt1984 View Post
    i tried yesterday, it failed! not possible on UK O2 IPHONE
    Nonsense. It IS possible. I've done it myself.

  5. #5
    bmn
    bmn is offline
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    EDGE and voicemail (visual) dont work for me. I am on O2 UK with an iPhone tarrif if anyone can help my msn messenger is: info@voxia.co.uk

    Thanks.


  6. #6
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naujoks View Post
    Nonsense. It IS possible. I've done it myself.
    really? why everytime when i finally reach the last step- run windows.bat; then it says i hvnt install Octoprep, although i DID install Octoprep when i flashed it to 1.1.1

  7. #7
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vincentt1984 View Post
    really? why everytime when i finally reach the last step- run windows.bat; then it says i hvnt install Octoprep, although i DID install Octoprep when i flashed it to 1.1.1
    After installing Oktoprep on 1.1.1 did you do a restore or update to 1.1.2? You have to update from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 or else you'll lose your data including the Oktoprep from the restore. Don't worry I made this mistake the first time I tried. Hope that helps.

  8. #8
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi7 View Post
    After installing Oktoprep on 1.1.1 did you do a restore or update to 1.1.2? You have to update from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 or else you'll lose your data including the Oktoprep from the restore. Don't worry I made this mistake the first time I tried. Hope that helps.
    yes, i did.
    1, I flash my iphone to 1.1.1 and use independece to make it works again (on mac)
    2, i activated my iphone on itunes 7.5 (on pc)
    3, installed Oktoprep, then i restore my iphone to 1.1.2
    4, i runned window-bat. it keep saying i hvnt install Oktoprep or hvnt conncet iphone

    im dying!!!!!!!! OMG ! I tried TWICE, it never changed.
    somebody please HELP HELP

  9. #9
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vincentt1984 View Post
    yes, i did.
    1, I flash my iphone to 1.1.1 and use independece to make it works again (on mac)
    2, i activated my iphone on itunes 7.5 (on pc)
    3, installed Oktoprep, then i restore my iphone to 1.1.2
    4, i runned window-bat. it keep saying i hvnt install Oktoprep or hvnt conncet iphone

    im dying!!!!!!!! OMG ! I tried TWICE, it never changed.
    somebody please HELP HELP
    I just said you have to update (NOT RESTORE) to 1.1.2. Did you read what I wrote?

  10. #10
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi7 View Post
    I just said you have to update (NOT RESTORE) to 1.1.2. Did you read what I wrote?
    OMG at that time, it seems itunes didnt support update to 1.1.2 becoz everytime when i press 'update' it said it is alreay latest edition

    sorry about my English, it is not my first language. Sorry about that


 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 11:15 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 03:20 PM
  3. [Jailbreak 1.1.2] OktoPrep not recognised when running Jailbreak.jar
    By sheikhworld in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 05:08 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 01:11 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 06:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:59 AM.
twitter, follow us!