Discuss [iPhone problem solution] BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0 at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; If you get erorr BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0 during ZiPhoning your non ...
[iPhone problem solution] BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0
If you get erorr BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0 during ZiPhoning your non activated 1.1.2 iphone, and you cannot install any firmware beside 1.1.2, do this steps:
[it's impossible to software unlock by ZiPhone, its one method i've tried] only *SIM card work after this.
1. Hold Power&Home button for 10 sec with iPhone connected into iTunes
2. Release power button after 10sec
3. After next 10 sec release home button
4. iTunes recognize iphone in DFU mode
5. Press restore + shift, chose firmware 1.0.2
6. During restore iTunes shows error (iPhone shows yellow triangle)
7. Ignore error its normal
8. After restore do restore again for firmware 1.1.1
9. This time iTunes shows error 1015 its normal.
10. Jailbreak 1.1.1 with www.jailbreakme.com
12. Install BSD subsystems, open SSH
13. Repair 300mb bug (manual with putty or with installer package)
14. Turn off, turn on iphone
15. Do Okto Prep for 1.1.2
16. Connect iPhone into pc, press update+shift chose firmware 1.1.2
17. After update it wouldn't be any errors, never mind there are
18. Jailbreak 1.1.2 with windows.bat (install SSH)
19. After jailbreak iPhone automatically reboot 2 or 3 times
20. It's activated
Ready to use but unable to unlock it with any version of ZiPhone in my case.
It's impossible to upgrade to 1.1.3 but try, meaby you can.
Install iWorld and use it with *SIM cards.
**edit**After release 2.5 ziphone try it, meaby it works
Cheers, gbling. Repley if my solution helps you.
Last edited by gbling; 03-01-2008 at 12:20 AM.
By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum General
Last Post: 12-03-2008, 03:31 AM
By skyywalker in forum General
Last Post: 05-19-2008, 01:37 PM
By djordano in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 04-12-2008, 07:00 PM
By CEB in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 03-10-2008, 06:59 PM