Discuss Incorrect SIM Error at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; I unlocked my iPhone. It was a 4GB version and did not contain the 1.1.1 ...
Incorrect SIM Error
I unlocked my iPhone. It was a 4GB version and did not contain the 1.1.1 firmware.
After unlocking it, I could make calls but the receiving end could not hear any audio.
After many suggestions, I re-virginized the phone. Now, I receive the incorrect SIM error. I never upgraded the firmware.
What is going on?
try to run iasign
let me know if it works
Last edited by woodesigns; 10-24-2007 at 03:22 AM.
You need to downgrade the baseband
The BASEBAND-Downgrade works on a downgrade from Firmware 1.1.1 to 1.0.2
1) Activate phone using INDEPENDENCE 1.2.5 (google for it)
2) Install SSH and change the passwords for root and mobile
3) Download and unzip the following files:
4) Connect to the phone using a SFTP-Client (like CyberDuck on MAC)
(WiFi has to be connected)
1) Protokoll: SFTP
2) Server: IP of the iPhone
3) Username: root
4) Password: **** (you know it)
5) Copy the following files to the folder /usr/bin using the SFTP-Client
8) secpack40113.bin --> rename the file "secpack40113.bin" to "secpack"
6) Create the following directories using the SFTP-Client
7) Copy the following file to the /usr/local/etc folder using the SFTP-Client
8) Copy the following file to the /usr/libexec using the SFTP-Client
9) Close the SFTP-Client and open a terminal window and connect to the phone
1) ssh -lroot *iPhone IP-Adress*
2) Enter the password you have given in step 2
10) In the terminal window enter the following commands (confirm each with the enter-key)
1) cd /usr/bin
2) chmod +x ieraser
3) chmod +x bbupdater
4) chmod +x iUnlock
5) chmod +x minicom
6) lauchctl unload -w /System/Library/LauchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
11) Erase the baseband using the following command in the terminal window
2) bbupdater -v (if the baseband cannot be pinged, IERASER has WORKED!!)
12) Downgrade to the old baseband firmware using the following commands in the terminal window
1) bbupdater -f ICE03.14.08_G.fls -e ICE03.14.08_G.eep
2) bbupdater -v (if you get the Modem Version 03.14.08_G the DOWNGRADE is DONE!)
13) Now you can ACTIVATE and UNLOCK your phone again
By BrianT in forum General
Last Post: 02-13-2008, 12:19 AM
By cloud75 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 12-25-2007, 08:09 PM
By lodoberlin in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 11-25-2007, 11:48 PM
By dbknight in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 10-25-2007, 01:51 AM
By klrgreenis in forum General
Last Post: 09-17-2007, 05:04 PM