Discuss If 1.1.3 iPhone is available should i go for it or buy a 1.1.2 ? at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; dunno if i should put it here or elsewhere but i have a question
If 1.1.3 iPhone is available should i go for it or buy a 1.1.2 ?
dunno if i should put it here or elsewhere but i have a question
i'm from canada but i'm in the states right now and i'm considering getting an iphone. i heard that the firmware version 1.1.3 is now out.
is this true? if so is there a way to unlock it or should i try to get my hands on a 1.1.2 version?
2x 7V746XXX, 1.1.2 OTB, Bootloader 4.6 M3S2
8Gb iPhone (with GeoHot's Gunlock!!!)
Carrier: Fido (Canada)
Calls In/Out: Yes
SMS In/Out: Yes
Edge/GPRS: Not Yet (Too pricey and not worth it)
GeoHot has my full dedication from now!
Newbies: Need help unlocking your iphone Tutorial + Videos are offered Here. IClarified
k thanks. appreciate it.
Originally Posted by darkprince
Thread's name changed.
Please try to make clear title next time you create a thread.
1.1.2 or 1.1.3 ? probably 1.1.2 will be better (99,99% chance), as apple can change the bootloader again, who knows ? (I don't think they will do that, but... it is a possibility).
Yet I would wait for 1.1.3 to come out, and IF there is a new secpack (new baseband), and IF it's possible to unlock 1.1.2 with this new secpack (it may now work), them you would go and buy 1.1.2
If you can just buy 1.1.2 and use it as an Ipod till them, buy one now. If you can't, just sit and wait