Brandnew 1.1.1 Jailbreak Resistant iPhones:
My dad bought 2 new iPhones in las Vegas 7S742, and for some odd reason they are jailbreak resistant, after doing the tiff exploit i ran carnaval and they say Failed to put XXXX error 8, i couldnt make it in to the springboard.i tried the appsnap method and no luck, i No nothing! i restored the phone Once unlocked, activated, with 3th party appz loaded they are still refuse to uphuc putfile test.txt /anyware, im still getting error error 8.
How to solve this error:
- Put ur phone in DFU mode and force it to restore to the firmware located in this guide.
- Go to step 2, instead of http://jailbreak.toc2rta.com
- Once u are at http://jailbreakme.com
scroll down and select install appsnap
- U will be send to the emergency screen, dont do a thing, it can take from 2-5 mins, once ur phone starts ringing again, turn it off and turn it on again.
- U should be in the springboard by now
- Go to Step 4 and follow the guide
- In the Carnaval folder there is a folder named cert with 3 files, Launch winSCP and drag the 3 files to /private/var/root/Library/Lockdown/ to fix Youtube.