Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 162
Discuss [Idiot Proof] Guide to Restore/Unlock ur iPhone (with pics) at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Im getting an error message while im in on restorig mode with itunes........ A yellow ...
  1. #81
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Im getting an error message while im in on restorig mode with itunes........
    A yellow triagle apears also at the iphone screen promt me to connect to itunes
    What can i do?


  2. #82
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Talking

    OK I'm pretty technical and unlocked my 1.0.2 phone and an using 3rd part apps, everything works great and I am not on AT&T ...

    Ii used the Winstaller jailbreak and fastunlock.pxl to unlock originally, so based on this what is the best way to get to a 1.1.1 unlocked and jailbroken phone.

    Do I need to virginize? or do I just restore to 1.1.1 in iTUnes and then go through the new method(s)....?

    there are so many iterations of directions and ways people do things, I am just unsure....

    Any help will be appreciated.

  3. #83
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jschriman View Post
    OK I'm pretty technical and unlocked my 1.0.2 phone and an using 3rd part apps, everything works great and I am not on AT&T ...

    Ii used the Winstaller jailbreak and fastunlock.pxl to unlock originally, so based on this what is the best way to get to a 1.1.1 unlocked and jailbroken phone.

    Do I need to virginize? or do I just restore to 1.1.1 in iTUnes and then go through the new method(s)....?

    there are so many iterations of directions and ways people do things, I am just unsure....

    Any help will be appreciated.
    I guess you're not pretty technical, since you can't follow a simple tutorial

  4. #84
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Question

    Hi,

    here is my situation and as a lot of other people I'm unsure what to do next:

    # had a 1.0.2 iphone, unlocked with anysim and all working (Edge, Youtube, Calls, SMS etc.)

    # wanted to upgrade to 1.1.1 but did not get touchfree to work in OS Vista

    # played around and ended up with FM 1.0.2 and Modem 04.01.13_G (used anysim 1.1 again) and all works fine (Calls, SMS, YoutTube etc.) BUT FM still at 1.0.2.

    Wtf do I do now? Simply use iTunes to update to 1.1.1. or revirginize? There are a few revirginize guides but they all assume the old modem version 3xxx.

    How do I simply get the firmware to 1.1.1.

    Any help would be much appreciated.


    Cheers
    =======
    Thank You Steve!
    Cool Toy.

  5. #85
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iFon View Post
    Hi,

    here is my situation and as a lot of other people I'm unsure what to do next:

    # had a 1.0.2 iphone, unlocked with anysim and all working (Edge, Youtube, Calls, SMS etc.)

    # wanted to upgrade to 1.1.1 but did not get touchfree to work in OS Vista

    # played around and ended up with FM 1.0.2 and Modem 04.01.13_G (used anysim 1.1 again) and all works fine (Calls, SMS, YoutTube etc.) BUT FM still at 1.0.2.

    Wtf do I do now? Simply use iTunes to update to 1.1.1. or revirginize? There are a few revirginize guides but they all assume the old modem version 3xxx.

    How do I simply get the firmware to 1.1.1.

    Any help would be much appreciated.


    Cheers
    READ THE GUIDES, that's how.


  6. #86
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Clown!

    Why don't you simple help rather than commenting unhelpful.
    =======
    Thank You Steve!
    Cool Toy.

  7. #87
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iFon View Post
    Clown!

    Why don't you simple help rather than commenting unhelpful.
    if you bothered to rea,d instea dof being a lazy schmuck, you'd get your answers

  8. #88
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I restored and ran carnival without itunes or ituneshelper running and youtube still says "cannot connect to YouTube"...

    help please

  9. #89
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    HI ...
    I Need your help ... I was Unlocking OTB 1.1.1 by using CARNAVAL. But unfortunately i clicked the window without restarting.... :O(
    Now all i get is the Whilte apple logo when i try to start the Iphone. Someone was kind enough to suggest to me to try the DFU method. I try to connect to Itunes but it does not do anything, does not recognize the Iphone. I do get the window on the Iphone to connect the White wire to the Itunes logo.
    Please help !!! Please help ..... please !!! ... !!!!!

    I have OTB 1.1.1, Itunes 7.4, with Dot net framework 3.0
    Please help

    Narry

  10. #90
    bmn
    bmn is offline
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliq View Post
    Im getting an error message while im in on restorig mode with itunes........
    A yellow triagle apears also at the iphone screen promt me to connect to itunes
    What can i do?
    I obtained an error (9) while i was restoring this morning. I was quite hopeless and after some bad restores (with errors 6 and 9), I changed the usb port and restarted the PC... and IT WORKED!!!

    Try it


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. [Idiot Proof] Guide to Virginize your iPhone (with pics)
    By sirzrx in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 04:18 PM
  2. [Idiot Proof] How to unlock 1.1 Jailbreak Resistant iPhones
    By sirzrx in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 11:16 AM
  3. Idiot Proof... AND I MEAN IDIOT PROOF
    By iDaniel in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 10:18 AM
  4. Idiot-proof Mac unlock guide
    By Peacer in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 08:43 AM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 09:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:23 AM.
twitter, follow us!