Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 162
Discuss [Idiot Proof] Guide to Restore/Unlock ur iPhone (with pics) at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by efish I have used your guide and everything seemed to be fine. ...
  1. #41
    Senior Professional Array sirzrx's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Culiacan, Sinaloa, Mexico
    Posts
    186
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by efish View Post
    I have used your guide and everything seemed to be fine. I used CARNAVAL and it seemed to be ok. The only problem is that I can't see Installer on my Springboard? Do you know the reason for this. If not, is it possible to install it manually? Thanks! Erik
    Run carnaval Again!


  2. #42
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up



    Worked perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You rule and so does everyone who has built and contributed!!!

    Thanks!!!!

  3. #43
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by efish View Post
    I have used your guide and everything seemed to be fine. I used CARNAVAL and it seemed to be ok. The only problem is that I can't see Installer on my Springboard? Do you know the reason for this. If not, is it possible to install it manually? Thanks! Erik
    Got the same problem as you. Tried rerunning CARNAVAL and got these errors:

    ************* PUTTING INSTALLER.APP:


    iphuc 0.6.1 with tab completion.
    >> By The iPhoneDev Team: nightwatch geohot ixtli warren nall mjc operator
    notification: iPhone attached.
    CFRunLoop: Waiting for iPhone.
    Could not enable SSL
    AMDeviceStartService 'com.apple.afc': 0
    (iPHUC) /: mkdir /Applications/Installer.app
    mkdir: AFCDirectoryCreate returned unknown error code: 8
    (iPHUC) /: putfile Installer.app/Installer /Applications/Installer.app/Installer

    Writing 79900 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 7
    (iPHUC) /: putfile Installer.app/ditto /Applications/Installer.app/ditto
    Writing 23340 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: putfile Installer.app/Default.png /Applications/Installer.app/Default
    .png
    Writing 14022 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: putfile Installer.app/icon.png /Applications/Installer.app/icon.png
    Writing 4946 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: putfile Installer.app/package.png /Applications/Installer.app/package
    .png
    Writing 3744 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: putfile Installer.app/source.png /Applications/Installer.app/source.p
    ng
    Writing 2377 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: putfile Installer.app/Info.plist /Applications/Installer.app/Info.pli
    st
    Writing 670 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: putfile Installer.app/libarmfp.dylib /usr/lib/libarmfp.dylib
    Writing 8704 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: putfile util/chmod /usr/sbin/update
    Writing 10124 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: putfile util/sh /bin/brasuco
    Writing 969776 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: putfile util/mv /bin/mv
    Writing 111660 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: putfile util/rm /bin/rm
    Writing 78492 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: putfile util/com.apple.update.plist.installer.brasuco /System/Library
    /LaunchDaemons/com.apple.update.plist
    Writing 842 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: exit
    >> Nothing left to do. Exiting.


    I just restored and will start over again...

  4. #44
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Everything worked great using Vista also... No problems. Thanks for this and the revirginizer guide!!! Upgraded from unlocked 1.0.2

  5. #45
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Nice the idiot proof giude is finally up ...will try it tomorrow and post updates.


  6. #46
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    yea to iphone sucessfull thanks dude

  7. #47
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HavePh8 View Post
    Got the same problem as you. Tried rerunning CARNAVAL and got these errors:

    ************* PUTTING INSTALLER.APP:


    iphuc 0.6.1 with tab completion.
    >> By The iPhoneDev Team: nightwatch geohot ixtli warren nall mjc operator
    notification: iPhone attached.
    CFRunLoop: Waiting for iPhone.
    Could not enable SSL
    AMDeviceStartService 'com.apple.afc': 0
    (iPHUC) /: mkdir /Applications/Installer.app
    mkdir: AFCDirectoryCreate returned unknown error code: 8
    (iPHUC) /: putfile Installer.app/Installer /Applications/Installer.app/Installer

    Writing 79900 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 7
    (iPHUC) /: putfile Installer.app/ditto /Applications/Installer.app/ditto
    Writing 23340 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: putfile Installer.app/Default.png /Applications/Installer.app/Default
    .png
    Writing 14022 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: putfile Installer.app/icon.png /Applications/Installer.app/icon.png
    Writing 4946 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: putfile Installer.app/package.png /Applications/Installer.app/package
    .png
    Writing 3744 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: putfile Installer.app/source.png /Applications/Installer.app/source.p
    ng
    Writing 2377 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: putfile Installer.app/Info.plist /Applications/Installer.app/Info.pli
    st
    Writing 670 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: putfile Installer.app/libarmfp.dylib /usr/lib/libarmfp.dylib
    Writing 8704 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: putfile util/chmod /usr/sbin/update
    Writing 10124 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: putfile util/sh /bin/brasuco
    Writing 969776 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: putfile util/mv /bin/mv
    Writing 111660 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: putfile util/rm /bin/rm
    Writing 78492 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: putfile util/com.apple.update.plist.installer.brasuco /System/Library
    /LaunchDaemons/com.apple.update.plist
    Writing 842 bytes, 0 bytes remain
    putfile: Failed to write to remote file: 11
    (iPHUC) /: exit
    >> Nothing left to do. Exiting.


    I just restored and will start over again...
    restoring again and repeating the tiff part worked for me so you guys witht his error just have to re-restore it again

  8. #48
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    AMZING ONCE AGAIN!!!!.....just upgraded my 1.0.2 unlocked with anysim....virginized then unlocked....

    Installer didnt go on the first time with Carnaval ...tried it a 2 more times (panic...lol)...but it worked...excellent great tutorial....

  9. #49
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks for everything. This method is amazing. I was on 1.02 unlocked and now I am running successfully the unlocked 1.1.1. Now when I am on 1.1.1 I tried iPhonelist as well as iPhone browser its not showing the system files. like usr and other directory which were accessible on 1.02. Please help

  10. #50
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dtong409 View Post
    restoring again and repeating the tiff part worked for me so you guys witht his error just have to re-restore it again
    Don't close itunes during CARNAVAL procedure

    XP or Vista?


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. [Idiot Proof] Guide to Virginize your iPhone (with pics)
    By sirzrx in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 04:18 PM
  2. [Idiot Proof] How to unlock 1.1 Jailbreak Resistant iPhones
    By sirzrx in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 11:16 AM
  3. Idiot Proof... AND I MEAN IDIOT PROOF
    By iDaniel in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 10:18 AM
  4. Idiot-proof Mac unlock guide
    By Peacer in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 08:43 AM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 09:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:08 AM.
twitter, follow us!