Discuss [IDEA] No Wi-Fi after 1.1.3 Restore. Possible Fix. at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; PLEASE, DON'T FOLLOW THIS GUIDE SINCE IT'S PURE THEORY!!!!
WE NEED SOMEBODY THAT KNOWS WHAT ...
[IDEA] No Wi-Fi after 1.1.3 Restore. Possible Fix.
PLEASE, DON'T FOLLOW THIS GUIDE SINCE IT'S PURE THEORY!!!!
WE NEED SOMEBODY THAT KNOWS WHAT IS DOING TO TEST THIS!
I was thinking the following.
On BL3.9, when you had problems with IMEI, ICCD, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth you used to virginize the phone and then re unlock it. Since gbootloader is out i was thinking:
Requirements: iPhone 1.1.2/1.1.3 OTB with BL4.6
1. Downgrade to 1.0.2
2. iBrickr (Green Screen)
3. Re-downgrade to 1.0.2
4. iBrickr (Red Screen this time)
5. Jailbreak with iBrickr
6. Install PXL Daemon with iBrickr
7. Install BSD Subsystem 1.5 and Term-VT100 using iBrickr with the PXL files
8. Upload the necessary files (gbootloader with a BL3.9 dump and virginizer for old baseband)
9. Downgrade the BL to 3.9
10. Virginize the phone
11. Make sure Wi-Fi is back from the dead.
12. Upgrade to 1.1.3
13. ZiPhone 1.1.3 (only -a -j)
14. Install BSD and Term-VT100 from Installer (since Wi-Fi should work)
15. Unlock the latest baseband with IPSFgeo and keep BL3.9 (since gbootloader does not work on 3.9)
Last edited by _Ombra_; 02-13-2008 at 01:06 AM.
By ays666 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 01-28-2008, 09:39 PM