Results 1 to 8 of 8
Discuss I f***ed up. at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; I unlocked the motherf***er with version 1.0 like an idiot.... What can I do now?...
  1. #1
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default I f***ed up.

    I unlocked the motherf***er with version 1.0 like an idiot.... What can I do now?



  2. #2
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurier View Post
    I unlocked the motherf***er with version 1.0 like an idiot.... What can I do now?
    restore it using itunes.

  3. #3
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Manawatu, New Zealand
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurier View Post
    I unlocked the motherf***er with version 1.0 like an idiot.... What can I do now?
    Because you did an unlock on it, you have modified the baseband, meaning you have to do a virgin restore.

    Look here: http://iphonegoboom.com/#restore

  4. #4
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timehAndGod View Post
    Because you did an unlock on it, you have modified the baseband, meaning you have to do a virgin restore.

    Look here: http://iphonegoboom.com/#restore
    I did a restore and now I am trying the unlock again. I am using an intel mac and using this guide (http://modmyiphone.com/wiki/index.ph...ck_OS_X_Part_4)

    Its on the flashing firmware screen, so now I am just waitng. If this doesnt work, is there a virgin restore guide for intel macs?

    thank you guys in advance!

  5. #5
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurier View Post
    I did a restore and now I am trying the unlock again. I am using an intel mac and using this guide (http://modmyiphone.com/wiki/index.ph...ck_OS_X_Part_4)

    Its on the flashing firmware screen, so now I am just waitng. If this doesnt work, is there a virgin restore guide for intel macs?

    thank you guys in advance!
    Well I just got done and now I get the dreaded no service in the service bar.....


  6. #6
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Manawatu, New Zealand
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurier View Post
    Well I just got done and now I get the dreaded no service in the service bar.....
    Oh dear, I could help you on Windows, but not Mac. I am sure someone will be willing to help you unlock your iPhone!

  7. #7
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timehAndGod View Post
    Oh dear, I could help you on Windows, but not Mac. I am sure someone will be willing to help you unlock your iPhone!
    I also have a pc and am now using it to do the virgin restore. But alas, more problems. Terminal is only allowing me to type 3 letters and then just jumps back to the springboard.. WTF?!?!

    Also, I loaded terminal to the phone with iBrickr from the applications list because I cant seem to find the mobileterminal.pxl file anywhere
    Last edited by Laurier; 09-24-2007 at 01:52 AM.

  8. #8
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Manawatu, New Zealand
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurier View Post
    I also have a pc and am now using it to do the virgin restore. But alas, more problems. Terminal is only allowing me to type 3 letters and then just jumps back to the springboard.. WTF?!?!
    Ok. Hop on MSN on your PC and PM me your MSN address, unless you don't have MSN...

    Hopefully I can help

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:14 AM.
twitter, follow us!