Discuss [how To Upgrade?] 1.1.1->1.1.3 at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; I have jailbroked and unlocked phone with frimeware 1.1.1 (OTB 1.0.2),unlocked with anySim 1.1, baseband ...
[how To Upgrade?] 1.1.1->1.1.3
I have jailbroked and unlocked phone with frimeware 1.1.1 (OTB 1.0.2),unlocked with anySim 1.1, baseband 04.01.13_G, bootloder 3.9.
I want to upgrade to 1.1.3, what tutorial shoold i folow? What to do first?
Tnx 4 help
Start reading the sticky threads about 1.1.3, then read the guides and comments on iclarified. Bottom line: learn as much as you can before start doing anything. If something goes wrong, no one is going to help you better than you. Good luck
** If you just want to support hackint0sh.org with a donation, please click here **.
I would love to do this but lately there is way too much garbage being posted by new members fuckn up others. Wish we go back to proper stickies we had with actual guides that worked.
Upgrade to 1.1.2, downgrade back to 1.1.1 - > get error 1015 (it's ok)
TUTORIAL: 1.1.1 ---> 1.1.2 ---> 1.1.1 ---> 1.1.2
/in TaskManager Kill Process/ iTunesHelper.exe then you need java Runtime to be installed
1. upgrade to 1.1.2 with iTunes, then Put Phone in DFU mode and downgrade to 1.1.1 error (1015) in iTunes, to hit out you phone from this error close iTunes and then garb this: 1.1.2 Jailbreak And run Windows.bat and press Boot From Recovery
/Nottice/ - keep iTunes Opened!
1. enter *#307# press call, now use the back button on the top of your screen to remove *#307# ,
now enter 0 , press call, press answer, press hold, press decline. And you get to the contact
list. And thereafter every time you push the homebutton you just slide the "emergency call"
slide, then enter 0 , press call, press hold, press decline.
2. Push contacts, end call and you get called again, this time hit decline and you access one of
menus with favorites, you can edit contacts, do a test ride on keyboard, take photos etc.
3. Now edit a new contact and type in "prefs://11" as web-address and "http://jailbreakme.com" as
an additional URL.
4. When you tap "prefs://11" you can now select your favorite WiFi gateway.
5. Now press the home button and move the slider to the dial-pad.
6. Now you can go back to the contact list by Dialing 0, push call, then answer, then contacts,
then hit the "http://jailbreakme.com" web address you typed in.
7. Scroll down to the bottom, click "Install AppSnapp". Safari will exit and you'll return to your
springboard. Wait for the phone to reboot. You are now jailbroken. and are able to use
1. Launch Installer.app
2. Scroll down to Tweaks (1.1.1)
3. Select OktoPrep
4. Click Install
/Download 1.1.2 Firmware/ iPhone Firmware v1.1.2
1. Go to iTunes CLICK-SHIFT UPDATE in iTunes and choice your downloaded 1.1.2 firmware file.
2. When update finish grab this: Jailbreak Software 1.1.2 (NEW VERSION)
3. Close iTunes And Run Windows.bat from 1.1.2 Jailbreak folder and run jailbreak.
4. When this complete install iWorld and choice your country/region
5. now you are ready to move on 1.1.3!
UPDATED: The “1.1.3 soft update” suddenly removed from Installer.app. Hence this guide will not work anymore. Sorry. Please take a look of this iPhone Dev Team jailbreak guide. - i think this is something like competition
1. Grab iBrickr 113
2. Run iBrickr - iBrickr will then guide you through the process of obtaining and modifying the 1.1.3 firmware (make sure to read everything thoroughly).
3. When iBrickr finishes (should take about 10 minutes), it will tell you to go to Installer and install the "1.1.3 soft upgrade" package. Do that.
4. add in sources repository.ripdev.com
5. Install Mobile enhancer from RIP Dev, Then CallData, then From CallData choice your country and install ---> Reboot Phone
6. Add to sources installer.iClarified.com
7. Under installer now you find iClarified Run baseband Updater --> restart Phone Then from the same iClarified install AnySIM 1.3 Reboot Phone Turn ON Airplain Mode and run AnySIM -- wait after it finishes...
Restart Phone again and turn OFF airplain mode and uninstall Baseband upgrader and AnySIM 1.3 - restart Phone again and you are finish.
There is also Official Dev Teams Method, but it is to risky and have many bugs (i don't cnow for others, but i have tested on 6 phones, but Dev Teams method was wery crappy for now)
this iBrickr is my experience and works 100%
Last edited by cosmoLV; 02-07-2008 at 09:51 PM.
By javacom in forum iPod Touch 1G
Last Post: 07-20-2008, 06:20 PM
By Allingby in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 05-13-2008, 11:36 AM
By snugget123 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 03-18-2008, 05:37 AM
By Jackal_007 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 01-25-2008, 09:37 PM
By mdfreeman in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 01-25-2008, 05:27 PM