Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24
Discuss How to unlock after ziphone ! at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by rugburn You say Restored to 1.1.4 with DFU mode how explain the ...
  1. #21
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rugburn View Post
    You say Restored to 1.1.4 with DFU mode how explain the process to us.

    Which iTunes version did you use...

    Did you use iLiberty+ v1.3 to jailbreak, Activate. Unlock etc...
    I am constently useing Ziphone 3.0 ( reason is that I do have iLiberty+ installed) but some how I cant make use of it and the reason is the phone dont come out of recovery mode.
    As for comeing into DFU mode its through Ziphone advance features and the iTunes version I am useing 7.6.2.0
    Firmware as of now is 04.04.05_G

    Latest satution is that iPhone 16GB (1st genration) all funtions are go I can see my sim (service providers name) just I cant dial out it says doot doot and call failed , if I try to call my self after some space I hear busy tone.

    PS: I also had a AT&T sim although I never used it

    indeed a very strange phenomenon for me

    Very Latest : sa I was tryin to install a program I got a notice ! You dont have a 1.1.3/4 firmware or your Jailbrake wasnt done properly. Please re-jailbreak and this time setup the device as a new device when asked in iTunes (do NOT restore old settings) Try again and program will work.
    Last edited by ruler68jg; 08-02-2008 at 06:57 PM.


  2. #22
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dtube View Post
    yes, the one by Volkspost.
    yep.. i used this one !
    it should work.. but iphone still with no sign...

    is it because my cousin uses the AT&T plan ?

  3. #23
    Administrator Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nersooo View Post
    yep.. i used this one !
    it should work.. but iphone still with no sign...

    is it because my cousin uses the AT&T plan ?
    The million dollar question is when you ran bootneuter, did everything go OK ?. how exactly did you use bootneuter to unlock the baseband?
    Lastly, can you tell me exactly the SIM you are using. is it a valid at&t sim that your cousin used to activate the phone and has the at&t data/voice plan contract?
    Last edited by dtube; 08-02-2008 at 08:56 PM.
    ** If you just want to support hackint0sh.org with a donation click here **

  4. #24
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dtube View Post
    The million dollar question is when you ran bootneuter, did everything go OK ?. how exactly did you use bootneuter to unlock the baseband?
    Lastly, can you tell me exactly the SIM you are using. is it a valid at&t sim that your cousin used to activate the phone and has the at&t data/voice plan contract?
    when i ran the bootneuter everything was ok !!
    I put to the 4.6 again, because my cousin has used the ZiPhone. And i didn't have any problem.

    And the SIM i'm using is another one, one that i received with my IPhone that i don't use the at&t plan contract.

 

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Does the ZiPhone 2.5c unlock OTB 1.1.4
    By royal777 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 06:55 PM
  2. [113 OTB] unlock using ziphone?
    By mysteria in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 12:31 PM
  3. Does Ziphone unlock OTB 1.1.3
    By kartikbansal in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 07:54 AM
  4. [1.1.3 OTB] Geo Hot Unlock & ZiPhone Unlock - NO WIFI
    By chadpriddle in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 08:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 AM.
twitter, follow us!