Discuss How do I install AnySim 1.1 on jailbroken iPhone? (mac) at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Hello,
i've read multiple tutorials on how to jailbreak etc, but everytime it's about the ...
How do I install AnySim 1.1 on jailbroken iPhone? (mac)
i've read multiple tutorials on how to jailbreak etc, but everytime it's about the unlocking, the tutorial just says "run anysim".
I have an OOB 1.1.1 iPhone, and im on a Mac.
How do i get AnySim on my iPhone? Do i need other programs, or do i just need to drag the AnySim.app into the Applications file (btw how do i get to the Applications file?)
thanks in advance
Assuming you have Installer on the iPhone here is a quick way from my Guide:
====== Unlock iPhone with AnySim 1.1.
01. Go to Installer
02. Click on Sources icon, add the source: http://i.unlock.no
03. Refresh sources
04. Under System folder, install BSD Subsystem
05. Under Unlocking Tools folder, install AnySIM 1.1.
06. Return home to Springboard - Turn off iPhone
07. Insert your local SIM card (not iPhone AT&T SIM)
08. Restart iPhone and run AnySim 1.1.
09. After complete turn iPhone off then on
NOTE: iPhone should be unlocked
10. Uninstall AnySim 1.1. via installer
ok that's great, thanks.
so my next question, how do i get Installer on the iPhone
Using iNdependence and a WiFi connection.
8 Gb 1.0.2->1.1.1->1.1.2->1.1.3 iPhone (iJailBreak)
100% Tim Italy
thanks, i didn't know that installer came with iNdependence, i suppose it gets on the springboard once the phone is activated?
By prncess23 in forum Quickpwn
Last Post: 05-19-2009, 09:04 AM
By mateoosh in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-05-2008, 09:41 AM
By xevans in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 01-28-2008, 07:27 PM
By tonyxing in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 01-28-2008, 03:11 AM
By triptens in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 01-18-2008, 10:47 PM