Discuss Help Please!! Locked (non-virgin) iPhone 1.1.1 at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; I recently bought an unlocked 1.0.2 iPhone.
Updated to 1.1.1 by mistake, and now the ...
Help Please!! Locked (non-virgin) iPhone 1.1.1
I recently bought an unlocked 1.0.2 iPhone.
Updated to 1.1.1 by mistake, and now the phone is locked.
I think i've tried everything. Downgraded to 1.0.2, jailbreak, activated and ran IPSF. No luck at all! I've started from the very beginning so many times! Been trying solid for the past 3 weeks.
Right now, the phone is sitting on 1.1.1, and actually has the REAL IMEI back!! I've not done ANYTHING to it yet, so it's still to be jailbroken and activated.
Is there anything released yet to get the phone back to it's unlocked state? (baring it mind it's not a virgin iPhone)????
Driving me mental!
Thanks in advance.
If your phone has never been unlocked, you can just follow this guide
Originally Posted by mcampa
It HAS been unlocked. Now locked.
Sorry I didn't read that.
Originally Posted by Rab88
Follow this steps:
1. Hold power & home buttos until the restore mode appears and Restore to 1.1.1
2. Downgrade to 1.0.2 using iBrickr 0.92
3. Downgrade Baseband using this:http://rdgaccess.com/iphone-elite/vi....php?p=141#141
4. Unlock with ANYSim 102
You can stay at this point if you want
5. Virginize using the Elite Method here: http://code.g o o g l e.com/p/iphone...irginizingTool (use the script)
6. Upgrade again to 1.1.1 and unlock using the ULTIMATE GUIDE here
I have done this several times and works fine
SUPERB!!! Worked excellently!!!
Thanx a lot!!!
Last Post: 04-07-2010, 09:54 AM
By n1ckn4m3 in forum iPhone 3GS
Last Post: 07-02-2009, 03:16 AM
By JohnFa in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 09-05-2008, 05:34 PM
By ipnewbie in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 11-26-2007, 07:42 AM
By 360boi in forum General
Last Post: 10-20-2007, 07:51 AM