Discuss Help me please. On downgraing at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Hi, I had unlocked my 1.1.1 iPhone with 04.01.13 baseband successfuly. But my friend accidently ...
Help me please. On downgraing
Hi, I had unlocked my 1.1.1 iPhone with 04.01.13 baseband successfuly. But my friend accidently updated my phone to 1.1.2. What should I do?
Do I have to downgrade my baseband or just downgrade it to straight 1.1.1 (then unlock)?Please help me. I'll be happy to see answers
You can also move up to firmware 1.1.2 from this point.
In that case a baseband downgrade is not needed.
1. Restore the iPhone to 1.1.1.
2. Jailbreak with AppSnapp (jailbreakme.com).
3. Install OktoPrep with installer.
4. Update (not restore) to 1.1.2 with iTunes.
5. Run the jailbreak software for 1.1.2.
6. Set auto lock to never. Install BSD subsystem and anySIM1.21u from installer.
7. Insert your own sim (preferably with no pin protection). Put the iPhone in airplane mode.
8. Run anySIM.
9. Remove anySIM with installer.
Thank you guys
Thanks for your help. But i;m already in AnySim. And its right now flashing baseband.