Discuss [Guideline for WinXP] To have 1.1.1 unlock iphone from various kind of iphones. at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Guideline for upgrading to 1.1.1 and have it unlocked.
*From new 1.0.2 iphone (from apple ...
[Guideline for WinXP] To have 1.1.1 unlock iphone from various kind of iphones.
Guideline for upgrading to 1.1.1 and have it unlocked.
*From new 1.0.2 iphone (from apple store), The idea is
1. Update to 1.1.1 using iTunes
2. Follow the ultimate guide for windows to jailbreak, unlock, activate and youtube.. ( or Look below)
*From unlocked 1.0.2 iphone with anySim
Normal unlocked 1.0.2 iphone can be upgrade to 1.1.1 without losing your data (musics, videos, contacts, etc...)
2. Update to 1.1.1
3. Follow the ultimate guide for windows to jailbreak, unlock, activate and youtube.. ( or Look below)
*From bricked 1.1.1 iphone (updated unlocked 1.0.2 with anysim to 1.1.1 without revirginize it)
or unknown condition iphone (always ask you to connect to itunes), The idea is
1. Downgrade to 1.0.2 by entering DFU mode, and restore in iTunes using SHIFT key.
3. Update to 1.1.1
4. Follow the ultimate guide for windows to jailbreak, unlock, activate and youtube.. ( or Look below)
**[Revirginize Your iPhone]**
Reverginizing to iphone to ensure that your 1.0.2 phone can be upgraded to 1.1.1 without getting bricked.
This step very easy. I assume that your iphone have SSH installed.
1. Download kengz-revirginizer-pack from http://r-a-p-i-d-s-h-a-r-e.com/files...nizer-pack.zip
2. Make directory /usr/revirginize in your iphone (by execute command in SSH or using iBrickr)
3. Upload all files to your iphone in directory /usr/revirginize (Using iBrick or WinSCP)
4. Using SSH or putty to connect to your iphone and execute the following commands.
chmod 755 *
launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
./norz seczone.backup 0x3FA000 0x2000
./iUnlock ICE03.14.08_G.fls eliteloader.bin
./bbupdater -f ICE03.14.08_G.fls -e ICE03.14.08_G.eep
You can copy and paste into your putty right away.
5. Congratulations your iphone is now virgin again (for 1.0.2) and ready for upgrade to 1.1.1
Your iphone has bricked after upgrade to 1.1.1 from anySim unlocked 1.0.2 iphone or somehting that always say "Connect to itunes",
Yellow triangle or image show that you have to plug into itunes....
1. Open iTunes and plug iphone.
2. Enter DFU mode by hold Sleep + Home buttons together for about 10 seconds (or screen immediately turn off), then release the sleep button (still hold the home button) for about 10 seconds.
iTunes will say "Waiting for iPhone", release the home button
3. iTunes will tell you that your iphone is in recovery mode, Click OK
4. hold the SHIFT key and click restore button
5. select your downloaded 1.0.2 firmware
6. Wating until finish.
Now at this point your iphone should return to 1.0.2 now your need to activate your iphone (for install SSH)
7. Use AppTapp to Jailbreak and install Installer.app
8. Use PAYCAY to Activate phone.
9. After you have 1.0.2 activated jailbroken iphone, Use installer to install SSH by doing the following steps
9.1 Update installer to newest version.
9.2 Update Community sources
9.3 Install BSD Subsystem
9.4 Install OpenSSH
10. Now you have your 1.0.2 iphone up again, next step is to revirginize your 1.0.2 ? look [Revirginze] above.
**[Jailbreak, Unlock , Activate, Activate Youtube For 1.1.1]**
This is the last step for upgrading to 1.1.1
This step you can follow the
I will not go into the detail for each step. but you can get the idea.
1. Download kengz-unlock111-pack from http://r-a-p-i-d-s-h-a-r-e.com/files...-pack.zip.html
2. Install touchfree from that package
3. Enter iphone settings menu to connect to your wifi network and write down your iphone ipaddress, (Using *#307# method), The url is prefs://
4. in Setting menu, set auto-lock to 'Never'
5. Jailbreak by browse your safari to http://jailbreak.toc2rta.com (Using *#307# method) if doesn't work try - MY JAILBREAK URL MIRROR at http://jailbreak.kengz.com
6. Run the touchfree application and follow the steps
7. Your iphone should come into springboard, this is a good sign. Now please lets install SSH by doing the following steps
7.1 Update installer to newest version.
7.2 Update Community sources
7.3 Install BSD Subsystem
7.4 Install OpenSSH
8. Try connect to your iphone with putty (wait about 30 - 35 seconds for iphone to generate hostkey)
9. Now in the unlock111 directory you can type these command (this will do almost every step you need)
*** PLEASE CHANGE THE IP-ADDRESS TO YOUR IPHONE IP-ADDRESS ( mine is 18.104.22.168) BEFORE COPY AND PASTE TO YOUR COMMAND LINE ***
pscp -pw alpine -r "anySIM-1.1\anySIM.app" firstname.lastname@example.org:/Applications/
pscp -pw alpine "lockdownds\lockdownd.1.0.2" "lockdownds\lockdownd.1.1.1" "lockdownds\lockdownd.swap" email@example.com:/usr/libexec/
pscp -pw alpine "killall" firstname.lastname@example.org:/usr/bin/
plink -pw alpine email@example.com -batch < chmod_all.script
** Go to SMBPref and reset Spring board
** Run anySim app from you iphone..
** After successful unlocked please make sure again that your iphone connects to wifi network and have the same ip address.
pscp -pw alpine "iasign\bin\iPhoneActivation.pem" firstname.lastname@example.org:/System/Library/Lockdown/
plink -pw alpine email@example.com -batch < backup_lockdownd.script
** At this point wait about 10 seconds
iASign.exe --automatic iPhoneActivation_private.pem
** At this point wait about 10 seconds
plink -pw alpine firstname.lastname@example.org -batch < swap_lockdownd.script
pscp -pw alpine youtube\data_ark.plist youtube\device_private_key.pem youtube\device_public_key.pem email@example.com:/var/root/Library/Lockdown/
** You are done
** At this point you will have unlocked activated and youtube activated 1.1.1 iphone that can swap sim anytime.
*Note* In step 9. you can change your iphone ipaddress in Unlock-Activate-Youtube.bat and double click on it and follow the steps
Something you should know
- (*#307# method) is to access contact list from your emergency call state of your iphone, so you can add contact with URL and open safari to that
- The url for settings menu is prefs://
- The url for 1.1.1 jailbreak is http://jailbreak.toc2rta.com
- SSH password for 1.0.2 iphone is "dottie"
- SSH password for 1.1.1 iphone is "alpine"
- Kengz Unlock 111 Pack url is http://r-a-p-i-d-s-h-a-r-e.com/files...-pack.zip.html
- Kengz Revirginize Pack url is http://r-a-p-i-d-s-h-a-r-e.com/files...nizer-pack.zip
- All tools in packs from many source, the verginize pack from dev-team new method.
- MY JAILBREAK URL MIRROR IS http://jailbreak.kengz.com
Other files mirrors :
Mirror : http://22.214.171.124/~kittikan/iphone...ck111-pack.zip
Mirrir : http://126.96.36.199/~kittikan/iphone...nizer-pack.zip
* ขอให้ทุกคนโชคดี *
Last edited by kengz; 10-24-2007 at 05:23 PM.
Very nice guide.
I'll look foward to trying the virginizing part later.
Just a couple of questions:
1) I'm guessing 188.8.131.52 is your IP and we just replace our iPhone IP address. I didn't see a note on this, maybe you could add one.
2) Is there currently no way to jailbreak and activate a 1.1.1 iPhone on Windows without installing the BSD Subsystem and SSH?
1. Thank for suggest me for that.
Originally Posted by rjshearman
2. I'm not sure, but because you need to chmod many files, I don't know how to do this by using iphuc-jailbreak or iphoneinterface.
Thanks! This will be really useful for lots of people!
But I still have LOTS of problems with my phone... What if my IMEI is 00499+? I've tried almost every flashing and revirginizing method there are, I can't think of anything else to do!
(thanks in advance)
Last edited by joseluismb; 10-24-2007 at 03:07 PM.
an new virgizer from the dev team is comming soon other wise watch for a new ipsf spoof server, or if your really in a hurry buy ipsf
Originally Posted by joseluismb
all above solutions will solve your problem
I really hope the Dev Team's virginizer can also modofy my IMEI because no matter what I do, nothing seems to be able to change it.
THanks for your help!
nice guide thx. now i will update =)
Originally Posted by joseluismb
I had the same problem with an iphone, I upgraded to 1.1.1 then downgraded to 1.0.2 and then downgrade the baseband to 3.14.08_G
Search for a baseband downgrade guide.
Is not that hard, you have to copy some files to the phone, execute some commands in putty, and then run AnySIM 102. After this you will have a unlocked 1.0.2.
then you can virginize it to upgrade it, or stay in that version.
new Jailbreak URL mirror : http://jailbreak.kengz.com
thannks a lot kengz!
what you did was graeat!
i have a question though
wouldnt it be easier just to use carnival in order to jailbreak and activate!?!
By norashundehaare in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 11-24-2009, 08:11 AM
By hackint0sh in forum Latest Headlines
Last Post: 12-05-2008, 06:40 PM
By tetsu in forum General
Last Post: 10-12-2007, 11:50 PM
By unlockme in forum General
Last Post: 10-10-2007, 12:55 AM