Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 152
Discuss [GUIDE] Virginize 1.0.2 > Restore 1.1.1. > Jailbreak & Activate > Unlock 1.1.1. no PC at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Thanks a lot for the guide... Very nice and easy to follow, even though I ...
  1. #31
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks a lot for the guide...

    Very nice and easy to follow, even though I was on a Mac and used Fugu... Everythings working perfect!


  2. #32
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I already am using 1.1.1 and am no longer with AT&T should I go ahead and virginize the phone before jailbreaking using the method you have provided. Before using the carnaval to jailbreak the phone so that I can use the iphone on T-Mobile?

  3. #33
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Can anyone confirm if this method will work on a phone that was unlocked using iUnlock??

  4. #34
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I followed all the steps, I am up to anySim 1.1. I ran the program pressed the red button, but it seems to hang here, is this normal? How long does this take to run?

    ^ Whoops this was because I didn't install the BSD subsystem, currently running anySim now, leaving this here in case anyone else runs into this problem
    Last edited by monsterx; 11-03-2007 at 06:21 PM.

  5. #35
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Why can't I run anything from the terminal? I have installed bsd subsystem and when I launch mobile terminal it says
    -sh-3.2#
    I type "cd" and then "space" and it says [process completed] and doesn't let me type anything anymore.
    I have tried this with openssh and putty, and putty just closes after 3 characters are typed.
    help please?


  6. #36
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    Why can't I run anything from the terminal? I have installed bsd subsystem and when I launch mobile terminal it says
    -sh-3.2#
    I type "cd" and then "space" and it says [process completed] and doesn't let me type anything anymore.
    I have tried this with openssh and putty, and putty just closes after 3 characters are typed.
    help please?
    I think you have a different version of Terminal installed. When I went through the steps mine started each line with just:
    #
    and not:
    -sh-3.2#

    When I was installing this via iBrickr I did notice there were a couple.

  7. #37
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rjshearman View Post
    I think you have a different version of Terminal installed. When I went through the steps mine started each line with just:
    #
    and not:
    -sh-3.2#

    When I was installing this via iBrickr I did notice there were a couple.
    I uninstalled the terminal and tried to type commands into putty and I got the same thing, putty just quit. Could it be something to do with bsd subsystem? I downloaded the pxl from natetrue and installed via ibrickr.
    what version of mobile terminal did you install?

  8. #38
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    I uninstalled the terminal and tried to type commands into putty and I got the same thing, putty just quit. Could it be something to do with bsd subsystem? I downloaded the pxl from natetrue and installed via ibrickr.
    what version of mobile terminal did you install?
    I've never used putty.

    I believe the Terminal I used was : MobileTerminal vsvn198

  9. #39
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rjshearman View Post
    I've never used putty.

    I believe the Terminal I used was : MobileTerminal vsvn198
    hmm. that's strange, I installed the same one.
    It's like I can't input any commands in. maybe I should reinstall bsd?

    EDIT:
    ok, I uninstalled and reinstalled bsd and mobile terminal, then it worked properly. weird...
    I'm successfully unlocked in 1.1.1 now, thanks!
    Last edited by blackdog; 11-03-2007 at 10:39 PM.

  10. #40
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itsjdmyo View Post
    Can anyone confirm if this method will work on a phone that was unlocked using iUnlock??
    Yes -- this works with 1.0.2 phones unlocked with iUnlock -- I just did the entire procedure, from start to finish, using these instructions (THEY'RE AWESOME!).

    I'm on a Mac, and SSH'ed in rather than use Mobile Terminal. Otherwise I used these instructions, verbatim.


 

 

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 03-09-2009, 03:03 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 962
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 05:11 PM
  2. [ULTIMATE GUIDE] Official Jailbreak/Activate/Unlock for iPhones v1.1.3
    By languages1985 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 05:47 PM
  3. Replies: 512
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 03:22 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 10:33 PM
  5. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 10:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:07 AM.
twitter, follow us!