It works. that simple. i did it on a phone that is 1.1.2 without downgrading to 1.0.2!!!
i did the following!!
1.unlock and the secpack from http://iphonejtag.blogspot.com/ or the blog and the 4.02.13 fls from http://george.zjlotto.com/index.php/baseband/
2. Upgrade to 1.1.2 and jailbreak
3. install ssh
4. upload all downloaded files to /usr/bin and set all permissions to 755
5.Log to your phone trough terminal and follow this commands one by one:
- ssh root@iPhone ip address
- password: alpine
- launchctl unload /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
- cd /usr/bin
-./gunlock secpack ICE04.02.13_G.fls
-launchctl load /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
6. YOUR IPHONE IS NOW UNLOCKED!!!
I did this on a iPhone bought in the Apple Store in Brent Cross in the UK with 1.1.2 and bootloader 4.6!!