Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 196
Discuss Firmware 1.1.3 maybe saturday?? at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Yea it will be evenutally unlocked. That's inevitable, and I want it to happen soon ...
  1. #91
    Senior Professional Array Saint355's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Yea it will be evenutally unlocked. That's inevitable, and I want it to happen soon cuz my OOTB 1.1.2 is just sitting there looking pretty. But a lot of people are getting overly excited with the hopes of a 1.1.3 firmware update. It basically breaks down to this:

    > Firmware release 1.1.3 + new baseband = OOTB 1.1.2 w/ 4.6 UNLOCKED (not likely)
    > Firmware release 1.1.3 w/ no new baseband = No unlock (most likely)
    8GB Apple iPhone

    Firmware 1.1.3 w/ 4.6 Bootloader
    Fully unlocked.


    <----- Did you find my post useful? Thumbs up!
    <----- Did you find my post useless? Thumbs down!


  2. #92
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I agree in due time it will be unlocked, and as hard as it may be we must all be patient. We must also support the dev's because they really are doing all this for us. All we can do is hope that this firmware will contain a new baseband . Although it seems very unlikely.

    Bottom Line

    Support The Dev's & Start Praying

  3. #93
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Thumbs up

    The Dev Team should really put an update somewhere... not just keep all of us waiting, searching the net, reading threads and posts for an update. something thats concret would help... can't one of them just post something and say that they're working on it, or atleast how far into the process they are..?

    <-- Praying that the new firmware has a new baseband...!!! Please Please have the new baseband..!!!

    7v7456XXXXXXXXX
    Iphone V1.1.2 4.6 OTB
    8Gb - Stealthsim
    Carrier: Tmobile
    Calls In/Out: Yes
    SMS In/Out: Yes
    Brick/Paperweight: No/Jailbroken
    Youtube: Wifi
    Weather: Wifi
    Stocks: Wifi
    Safari: Wifi
    Maps: Wifi
    Edge/GPRS: Yes

  4. #94
    Senior Professional Array Saint355's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ^ Dude you need to worry less about what they're doing for you and worry more about what you're doing for them. An update is unneccsary unless there is extremely curcial information to be publicized, in which case they would update. And also, even if they did give you updates, you, or me for that fact, probably wouldn't understand a lot of the techincal processes and tasks that they are currently working with. So just sit tight, be thankful, help by donating, and just know that YES they are working on it, and YES it is on their own time, and YES they can stop tomorrow if they wanted to, and YES when they do find something of importance to share with us they will! So stop with these pointless posts demanding updates from the Dev Team.
    8GB Apple iPhone

    Firmware 1.1.3 w/ 4.6 Bootloader
    Fully unlocked.


    <----- Did you find my post useful? Thumbs up!
    <----- Did you find my post useless? Thumbs down!

  5. #95
    Jedi Admin Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    sao paulo, brasil
    Posts
    1,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hazcona View Post
    The Dev Team should really put an update somewhere... not just keep all of us waiting, searching the net, reading threads and posts for an update. something thats concret would help... can't one of them just post something and say that they're working on it, or atleast how far into the process they are..?

    <-- Praying that the new firmware has a new baseband...!!! Please Please have the new baseband..!!!
    Updates are out there.

    Just wait for 1.1.3. the Dev Team can not do anything without 1.1.3


  6. #96
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Agreed, there are far too many posts complaining and whining for the OTB 1.1.2. unlock. I myself have purchased one hoping to unlock for my girlfriend for christmas, but asking and whining will prove nothing. Donating is there only thing we can do that may be productive. These guys are working really hard. They don't need e-mails and messages asking when was the unlock coming. As Saint355 pointed out, they could just decide to stop tommorow.

    So be grateful and donate.

  7. #97
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number_41 View Post
    Updates are out there.

    Just wait for 1.1.3. the Dev Team can not do anything without 1.1.3
    The last update I remember seeing is "the current unlock method doesn't work, we need 1.1.3, there's some exploits we can look at in the meantime." And that was... what, how many days ago now? Without any indication that anyone is even attempting another method?

    It's cute that some of us are being told to be patient and "stop whining", but I wonder how patient these people saying that would be if they woke up the next day and their iPhone was gone, putting them in the exact same position. It's like a millionaire asking a hobo to stop being so poor... it's not that simple, and shows a complete disregard for another person's circumstance just because they're not in it.
    But at least donating to the dev team makes sense. Everyone can agree to that.

  8. #98
    Senior Professional Array Saint355's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maldaen View Post
    The last update I remember seeing is "the current unlock method doesn't work, we need 1.1.3, there's some exploits we can look at in the meantime." And that was... what, how many days ago now? Without any indication that anyone is even attempting another method?

    It's cute that some of us are being told to be patient and "stop whining", but I wonder how patient these people saying that would be if they woke up the next day and their iPhone was gone, putting them in the exact same position. It's like a millionaire asking a hobo to stop being so poor... it's not that simple, and shows a complete disregard for another person's circumstance just because they're not in it.
    But at least donating to the dev team makes sense. Everyone can agree to that.
    Dude your post made no sense at all completely. "Woke up and your iPhone was gone?". What's that got to do with the unlocking process and the Dev Team. What you fail to realize is that they are doing this for free and at their own pace, so STFU and let them do their thing.
    8GB Apple iPhone

    Firmware 1.1.3 w/ 4.6 Bootloader
    Fully unlocked.


    <----- Did you find my post useful? Thumbs up!
    <----- Did you find my post useless? Thumbs down!

  9. #99
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maldaen View Post
    The last update I remember seeing is "the current unlock method doesn't work, we need 1.1.3, there's some exploits we can look at in the meantime." And that was... what, how many days ago now? Without any indication that anyone is even attempting another method?

    It's cute that some of us are being told to be patient and "stop whining", but I wonder how patient these people saying that would be if they woke up the next day and their iPhone was gone, putting them in the exact same position. It's like a millionaire asking a hobo to stop being so poor... it's not that simple, and shows a complete disregard for another person's circumstance just because they're not in it.
    But at least donating to the dev team makes sense. Everyone can agree to that.
    Excuse me? I'm in the same boat as everyone else, the first iphone I ever purchased was a 1.1.2 OTB with 4.6 BL. So right now I am out of luck. I said stop whining because it isn't constructive.. You act like you're entitled to their work. We are not, it's their work and the can choose to keep it. But if we're lucky enough for them to share the product of their hours of work then we should be grateful. So be grateful. Donate & Be Patient

  10. #100
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyle91987 View Post
    Excuse me? I'm in the same boat as everyone else, the first iphone I ever purchased was a 1.1.2 OTB with 4.6 BL. So right now I am out of luck. I said stop whining because it isn't constructive.. You act like you're entitled to their work. We are not, it's their work and the can choose to keep it. But if we're lucky enough for them to share the product of their hours of work then we should be grateful. So be grateful. Donate & Be Patient
    They probably make more in donations in one day than I do in a WEEK... and I'm expected to do my job VERY diligently; this kind of "down time" would get me fired. If I could actually anticipate any actual progress, I'd give them even MORE money. But unlike my day job where I have to earn my pay, they can take my money and run. So forgive me if I feel "a sense of entitlement" when I pay someone and expect a result on the other end of it.


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. MacNN: Apple to sell iPads at 9AM Saturday along with Best Buy
    By hackint0sh in forum Latest Headlines
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 03:30 PM
  2. its saturday... no 1.1.3??
    By asher_ungar in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 11:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:00 PM.
twitter, follow us!