i don't really care if zibri won't include 3.9FakeBlank in his ziphone...i'm sure there will be plenty of "one click" programs to do that...and yes it is childlish of him not to include it in...
you don't care ?
I think you should care and zibri should care too (this is what this forum is all about ...)
current version of ziphone BL downgrade is irreversible. So if people continue to use it without knowing the side effect then they are screwed.
If there is an alternative (better way/solution) then why not use it.
I agree with you dtube 100%!! And it would be super if he would do it...and if not...smbd will integrate it in his own program or will mode ziphone... so don't get me wrong it would be nice to see zibri include it in his ziphone but if not...someone else definitely will.
yes and what zibri did was ridiculous... but you can't say the people don't know is very clear on his program or read me file...
I didn't mind to do this.I wrote that message because i'm tired to see flaming post on Zibri, when the most of the users only criticise without having done something useful in iPhone scene.That "you" was referred to these people.
I expressed my own opinion and i didn't want to make flames or something more.
Apple iPhone 1.1.2 => 1.1.3 OOB 8 Gb - BootLoader 4.6 Software Downgraded to 3.9 - JailBroken - Activated - Unlocked.
White MacBook 13" [Windows XP - Mac Os X Leopard 10.5.2].
I've been reading the whole pages and here is what I understood please correct me if I'm wrong. I belive that would be a nice sum up for everyone aswell.
- Apple might release a new firmware that upgrades bootloader and would check our iPhones serial number and bootloader versions so that they could find about the unlocked phones and probably block them
- That firmware might include lots of nice and better features.
- If your phone is OOB with BL3.9 you'd be able to upgrade to this new BootLoader, But if you downgraded your BL with ziphone, you are at the end of the road with 1.1.4 firmware.
So this new way of downgrading gives you nothing but an opportunity to upgrading back to 4.6 with ease. So that "if" apple comes up with a wonderful new firmware that we'd love to upgrade to, but it "maybe" checkes the week of production of the iphone and the bootloader version to approve upgrading and not blocking the phone, we easily can use this tutorial to change BL back and forth.
if all that is ok, here is my question.
I did a H/W downgrade to 3.9 to my iPhone. If I want to use this tutorial to change my BL to 3.9FAKE should I do a H/W upgrade to 4.6 then downgrade to BL 3.9FAKE?
Please do confirm this for me
Thank you a lot
Currently 1.2.0(Unlocked OTB 1.1.2)
Unlocked 1.2.0 PWNAGE 2.0
If Any advice I've provided was of any use to you, Please consider giving me *Thumbs UP*
Does anyone have the BL4.6.nor file?
Id really appreciate if someone could send it to me.
1) HW upgrade to BL3.9FakeBlank
2) HW upgrade to BL4.6 and software downgrade to BL3.9FakeBlank.
As for your list of conclusions...
2) Perhaps, but any modem firmware released for this model iPhone will work with BL3.9 and BL4.6.
3) No. See my answer in 2.