here is a small step-by-step guide for users on 1.1.1:
- Assuming that you have Installer.app (you can use the version on their website even if they state that it is not compatible with 1.1.1) - Don't use the AppTapp installer, instead get the Installer.app from the AppTapp.app-Package!
- Install it manually using SFTP or iNdependence
- Open it and install the available update to the latest 3.0bx.
- Install the BSD Subsystem.
- Free the /dev/tty.baseband resource by doing /bin/launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist .
- SSH into your phone, then execute minicom -s, go to Serial Port Setup and press 'A' to change the modem. Enter /dev/tty.baseband . Press the return-key and then escape-key to get into the console.
- Type AT+XSIMSTATE=1 . And you should get the info you need.
- Press CTRL+A then CTRL+X to leave minicom.
- Start CommCenter again by executing /bin/launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist .
- You should be all set now.
Personally I get the following:
Someone's got to tell me if this is good or not.