Hi.. After sucessfully unlocking more than 20 iPhones with anySIM, finally I have PROBLEM:
When "flashing the firmware" was almost done, it locked up. It's been like that for 2 hours... I am not touching it until I know what to do right!
- 4Gb iPhone (previously activated using AT&T official - 1st timer for me, probably the cause)
- I did: Full Restore with iTunes, 1.0.2, Independece Deactivate, Activate, Jailbreak, install SSH. I used scp to copy anySIM in it. I installed Installer and using it I installed Terminal and BSD Subsystem.
- Restaretd, put Autolock to Never and ran anySIM... all well untill almos t end..
- Wi-fi ok, I can ping it.
- Unresponsive for 2 hours on anySIM GUI.
- On charge so it can stay like this until I find out what to do... )
What do I do???