Discuss Antonios Baseband downgrade at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; ...
Antonios Baseband downgrade
check Post of Antonios.
Here is a translation:
Downgrade Baseband 04.01.13_G –> 03.14.08_G:
- per Apptap Installer install Community Sources
- then the BSD Subsystem
- then openSSH
- Load old Baseband Software here: http://**********.com/files/55991876…mware.zip.html
- per SFTP or scp(ssh) copy the 3 files into /usr/bin
- Open terminal and estalbish connection to iphone
- In terminal enter this:
1) cd /usr/bin
2) chmod x bbupdater
3) launchctl unload /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
4) bbupdater -f 314.fls -e 314.eep
5) launchctl load /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
- restart iPhone
- Check if Baseband is downgraded:
→ Settings → General → Modem Firmware should be 03.14.08_G
Then unlock via AnySim or terminal method
Can anyone confirm this?
Unless the files downloadable from "that service" are patched it will not work. I do not have an iPhone to spare testing it, but maybe it's a hacked version of bbupdater or the firmware files. I doubt it will work, however.
Chief of Administration
iPhone Dev Team
No secpack, no fun. That won't work.
By nikolis9 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 11-28-2007, 12:41 PM
By shawnie53 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 11-20-2007, 11:41 AM
By shawnie53 in forum General
Last Post: 11-11-2007, 10:34 AM
By connecticut in forum General
Last Post: 09-30-2007, 06:30 PM