Results 1 to 10 of 10
Discuss [Advice][iTunes] Error 1011 > Should i upgrade to 2.0 to get my baseband back ? at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; I have been trying all kind of methods, and that's really a lot. I am ...
  1. #1
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default [Advice][iTunes] Error 1011 > Should i upgrade to 2.0 to get my baseband back ?

    I have been trying all kind of methods, and that's really a lot.
    I am only short of having it sent out for testpoint,
    Should i just go ahead and update to 2.0 on itunes ?

    Thank you all in Advance,.




  2. #2
    Senior Professional Array googs's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Worst come worse you still be at the same point, go for it.

  3. #3
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Been trying to restore to the final 2.0 Firmware.
    And all I get is either error 1603 or 1604
    I've tried atlease 6 times.,

    Can someone please show me the way

  4. #4
    Former Bender
    Guest

    Default

    Restart you computer, remove the Sim Card before restoring.
    If the errors persist, try to restore from another computer.

    And also, search for error 1604, you are not the only one with this problem.

  5. #5
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XianLi View Post
    Restart you computer, remove the Sim Card before restoring.
    If the errors persist, try to restore from another computer.

    And also, search for error 1604, you are not the only one with this problem.
    Ok, I am doing a fresh restore to 114, after that I will change from the MAc to a PC.

    My PC has itunes 7.7

    Will try to restore without a simcard in it.

    Will post results soon,

    Thanks


  6. #6
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    101
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    RESTORE USING XCODE.

    On a Mac, try this. Make sure you have the latest, official 2.0 firmware package (i.e. iPhone1,1_2.0_5A347_Restore.ipsw) and the iPhone SDK.

    Start XCode and open the Organizer (it's on the Window menu).

    Use that to restore your broken iPhone to 2.0 (iPhone1,1_2.0_5A347_Restore.ipsw). It will probably take about half an hour and leave you with the new-style "connect to iTunes" graphic. The "info" button should confirm that your IMEI and SIM card's ICCID are now visible to the phone, and putting in an appropriate SIM should allow you to activate the phone with iTunes 7.7. E.g. I used an old O2 PAYG SIM and it activated just fine.

  7. #7
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzard View Post
    RESTORE USING XCODE.

    On a Mac, try this. Make sure you have the latest, official 2.0 firmware package (i.e. iPhone1,1_2.0_5A347_Restore.ipsw) and the iPhone SDK.

    Start XCode and open the Organizer (it's on the Window menu).

    Use that to restore your broken iPhone to 2.0 (iPhone1,1_2.0_5A347_Restore.ipsw). It will probably take about half an hour and leave you with the new-style "connect to iTunes" graphic. The "info" button should confirm that your IMEI and SIM card's ICCID are now visible to the phone, and putting in an appropriate SIM should allow you to activate the phone with iTunes 7.7. E.g. I used an old O2 PAYG SIM and it activated just fine.

    I am really sorry, but where can i get the iPhone sdk from ??
    you can PM me if we cannot post links here,

    with lots of thanks

  8. #8
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default got my imei, baseband..............back only few mins......

    i stored my repaired needed iphone with 2.0 and itune 7.7. 1st i got the error 1603, then i switched the sim card from old 64K to AT&T 3G sim, the iphone restored with no error, and i got my imei and baseband back, however i got " there's a problem with ur iphone cant be activate please bring it to the closed apple store.............." then i tried to restart the iphone again, once it booted up, the " repaire needed " showed again.

  9. #9
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by breyton View Post
    i stored my repaired needed iphone with 2.0 and itune 7.7. 1st i got the error 1603, then i switched the sim card from old 64K to AT&T 3G sim, the iphone restored with no error, and i got my imei and baseband back, however i got " there's a problem with ur iphone cant be activate please bring it to the closed apple store.............." then i tried to restart the iphone again, once it booted up, the " repaire needed " showed again.
    Even with 3G AT&T sim card i still get error 1603.

    I am downloading the SDK and XCODE right now.,

    Let's see how that goes,

  10. #10
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Awaitimg results


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] [Error 1011] How to fix and curropte baseband or bootloader
    By sadeq_79 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 11:01 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 05:07 AM
  3. 1.1.3 won't load (error 1011) -> can't upgrade?
    By duduh in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 12:06 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 11:18 PM
  5. Stuck with iTunes error 1011
    By n8shift in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 03:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:22 AM.
twitter, follow us!