Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43
Discuss [1.1.4][Problem] No signal at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Hello everybody, I upgraded my iphone 1.1.1(bought on ebay and unlocked by the old owner ...
  1. #1
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default [1.1.4][Problem] No signal

    Hello everybody,
    I upgraded my iphone 1.1.1(bought on ebay and unlocked by the old owner with ipsf) to the last firmware version 1.1.4. I've jailbreaked, and activated the iPhone, but no signal... How can I solve this issue?
    P.S. I decided to downgrade the last firmware to the 1.0.2 firmware version with the same 1.1.4 baseband 04_04_05_G and all works like a charm. Then when I upgrade it to the last firmware....no signal.



  2. #2
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberfire84 View Post
    Hello everybody,
    I upgraded my iphone 1.1.1(bought on ebay and unlocked by the old owner with ipsf) to the last firmware version 1.1.4. I've jailbreaked, and activated the iPhone, but no signal... How can I solve this issue?
    P.S. I decided to downgrade the last firmware to the 1.0.2 firmware version with the same 1.1.4 baseband 04_04_05_G and all works like a charm. Then when I upgrade it to the last firmware....no signal.
    Any suggestion?

  3. #3
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberfire84 View Post
    Any suggestion?
    The solution is here.

    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40701

    But if you don't unlock the baseband using BootNeuter then you will have to use signal.app.
    hope that helps,
    volkspost
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2

  4. #4
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volkspost View Post
    The solution is here.

    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40701



    hope that helps,
    volkspost
    turbo autopwn launchd started
    mount disk0s1 failed....
    Last edited by cyberfire84; 06-02-2008 at 03:05 PM.

  5. #5
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberfire84 View Post
    turbo autopwn launchd started
    mount disk0s1 failed....
    You have restored to 1.1.4 first, right.

    The reason for the error ist probably that you tried iPwner that in DFU mode, has to be in restore mode!
    From beeining on 1.1.4, starting PwnageTool 1.1 (Mac) or winpwn and - after hitting and selecting the 1.1.4 foirmwarefile - you click iPwner. You have to bring the iphone in restore mode then, not DFT. To get into restore mode:

    Whilst connected to your computer turn off your phone. Hold down the home button and turn the phone back on - it will go into restore mode.

    PwnageTool/winpwn will coninue then.

    volkspost
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2


  6. #6
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volkspost View Post
    You have restored to 1.1.4 first, right.

    The reason for the error ist probably that you tried iPwner that in DFU mode, has to be in restore mode!
    From beeining on 1.1.4, starting PwnageTool 1.1 (Mac) or winpwn and - after hitting and selecting the 1.1.4 foirmwarefile - you click iPwner. You have to bring the iphone in restore mode then, not DFT. To get into restore mode:

    Whilst connected to your computer turn off your phone. Hold down the home button and turn the phone back on - it will go into restore mode.

    PwnageTool/winpwn will coninue then.

    volkspost
    Right, I didn't put my iphone in restore mode...Anyway I've created the edited firmware with pwnage for mac. When I try to restore this firmware into the iphone:unknown error 1600

  7. #7
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberfire84 View Post
    Right, I didn't put my iphone in restore mode...Anyway I've created the edited firmware with pwnage for mac. When I try to restore this firmware into the iphone:unknown error 1600
    Your iPhone has to be pwnaged to be able using the custom firmware. First iPwnage all the way, then restore to custom firmware. iPhone has to be "pwnaged" means that iPwner has to be apllied once without errors.

    Just redo iPwner

    volkspost
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2

  8. #8
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volkspost View Post
    Your iPhone has to be pwnaged to be able using the custom firmware. First iPwnage all the way, then restore to custom firmware. iPhone has to be "pwnaged" means that iPwner has to be apllied once without errors.

    Just redo iPwner

    volkspost
    Ok I repeated the entire procedure and bootneuter has flashed the bootloader and baseband before rebooting...The phone is searching for the network connection but then nothing happened: no connection....

  9. #9
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Always make sure to read the FAQ on Pwnage, it#s sticky and helps a lot when it comes to avoid problems:

    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=36686


    volkspost
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2

  10. #10
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberfire84 View Post
    Ok I repeated the entire procedure and bootneuter has flashed the bootloader and baseband before rebooting...The phone is searching for the network connection but then nothing happened: no connection....
    Try to reset all settings in Settings->General-networksettings then reboot the iphone.

    volkspost
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2


 

 
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. iPhone 3G signal problem
    By murga in forum Hardware
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 08:31 PM
  2. No Signal Problem
    By dhallam in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 02:43 PM
  3. [0.9.6] [Problem] no signal when SIM has a pin
    By jelassaad in forum Yellowsn0w (3G unlock)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 10:53 AM
  4. Weired Signal Problem on 2G?
    By a_to_da_jay in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 11:57 PM
  5. Signal problem...
    By lutecki in forum Hardware
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 08:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:43 PM.
twitter, follow us!