Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43
Discuss [1.1.4][Problem] No signal at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by volkspost Hmmm, yep thats a reboot. This is really weird. You had ...
  1. #31
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volkspost View Post
    Hmmm, yep thats a reboot. This is really weird. You had your pwnaged iphone working, made calls, sms, now it stopps and does not even show the carrier (what it did before). I really hope it's not related to ZiPhone.

    You probably already pulled out your simcard and reinserted it, right? Just to make sure it fits properly. Do you have the chance to try another simcard, just inserting to check.

    I know this sounds like last hope, before we have to find out whats wrong technically. I hope dtube has the chance to jump in again. We were discussing one step that is a little risky, we don#t want to add more problems.

    Just some more questions: Do you have Wi-Fi? Can you goto Settings->General->Info and check if you find values for Wi-Fi Address, bluetooth, IMEI and ICCID? Dont post them, just tell me if you do have values there.

    volkspost
    I checked the info about wifi address, bluetooth imei and iccid: I see all the values....I can't understand what's wrong with my iphone.

    I restarted it once again and no connection....Then I held home and sleep and now it works....It's totally weird...
    Last edited by cyberfire84; 06-02-2008 at 06:33 PM.


  2. #32
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberfire84 View Post
    I checked the info about wifi address, bluetooth imei and iccid: I see all the values....I can't understand what's wrong with my iphone.
    So at least this is not damaged, thats good. I have to discuss further steps. Just check your iPnone's behavior, we'll try to find a solution.

    volkspost
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2

  3. #33
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volkspost View Post
    So at least this is not damaged, thats good. I have to discuss further steps. Just check your iPnone's behavior, we'll try to find a solution.

    volkspost
    Ok! Anyway I want to thank you so much indeed for your help...
    P.S it works but,once restarted there is no signal....after 2-3 restarts it works again....

  4. #34
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberfire84 View Post
    Ok! Anyway I want to thank you so much indeed for your help...
    P.S it works but,once restarted there is no signal....after 2-3 restarts it works again....
    While I am discussing this with another member here, you could do the following.
    Start Installer on your iPhone and add the source
    http://www.trejan.com/irepo
    Once done,goto Install in installer and look for an application called Hardware Info. Install it. It wont harm the iPhone. It's able to display almost all technical details of your iPhone. I guess we will ask you for some information later.

    talk to you soon,
    volkspost
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2

  5. #35
    Administrator Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    This is a really strange problem. If I read correctly, your phone is an original 1.1.1 with 3.9BL right?.
    Even if you did use ziphone to unlock, it should not touch your bootloader at all, and the only thing it did is unlock the 04.04.05_G baseband.

    You then use the ziphone erase BB and etc ... Could that have anything to do with your problem?.

    Can you confirm your Bootloader again? What's bootneuter is showing now?


  6. #36
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volkspost View Post
    While I am discussing this with another member here, you could do the following.
    Start Installer on your iPhone and add the source
    http://www.trejan.com/irepo
    Once done,goto Install in installer and look for an application called Hardware Info. Install it. It wont harm the iPhone. It's able to display almost all technical details of your iPhone. I guess we will ask you for some information later.

    talk to you soon,
    volkspost
    I Added the source to my installer and then I installed the HWInfo tool

  7. #37
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberfire84 View Post
    I Added the source to my installer and then I installed the HWInfo tool
    Would you start the programm. It take a while. then scroll down all the way to
    Baseband. let us know "Modem Firmware" and "Bootloader Version"

    thanks
    volkspost
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2

  8. #38
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volkspost View Post
    Would you start the programm. It take a while. then scroll down all the way to
    Baseband. let us know "Modem Firmware" and "Bootloader Version"

    thanks
    volkspost
    modem firmware: 04_04_05_G bootloader version: 3.9_M3S2

  9. #39
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberfire84 View Post
    modem firmware: 04_04_05_G bootloader version: 3.9_M3S2
    OK, that look ok at least. Bootloader is still 3.9_M3S2 (matching with the OOTB 1.1.1 iPhone), Baseband is correct with 1.1.4.

    I will check next steps.

    volkspost
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2

  10. #40
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Having the same issue

    Hey, I am having a very similar issue. My 1.1.2 OTB iPhone, unlocked using GeoHot's tool way back when, recently had the no service issue after many months without problems. I tried upgrading to 1.1.4 and using iLiberty to unlock using 3.9FB bootloader, but still have the same problem. The phone recognizes my sim, and recognizes the various carrier options, i just get no signal.


 

 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. iPhone 3G signal problem
    By murga in forum Hardware
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 08:31 PM
  2. No Signal Problem
    By dhallam in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 02:43 PM
  3. [0.9.6] [Problem] no signal when SIM has a pin
    By jelassaad in forum Yellowsn0w (3G unlock)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 10:53 AM
  4. Weired Signal Problem on 2G?
    By a_to_da_jay in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 11:57 PM
  5. Signal problem...
    By lutecki in forum Hardware
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 08:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:23 AM.
twitter, follow us!