Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
Discuss [1.1.4 OTB] Ziphone unlock ? at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by HELGE_69 So does this mean that at the moment we cant use ...
  1. #21
    Senior Professional Array yuhackman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HELGE_69 View Post
    So does this mean that at the moment we cant use 1.1.4 otb phones on any other carrier except at&t. I'm just curious because I ordered a 16gb phone on sunday from apple's website and now I really hope that it's a 1.1.3 if we cant use right now the 1.1.4 for making calls.
    Yes, you can, but with minor disadvantages due to keep you warranty (DO NOT DOWNGRADE YOUR BOOTLOADER) and you will end up with unlocked 1.1.4sw and 04.02_12bb, but you can use any carrier as long it has GSM SIM Card

    And, i'm shure that some solution will emerge soon enough .... 4.6_Geomod, maybe ?


  2. #22
    Senior Professional Array wackotm's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by royec View Post
    This saturday i tried in a 1.1.4 OOTB, but, doesnt work, only make jailbreak an d activate, i tried with the GUI version and command version .

    I wrote ziphone -v -b , but does nothing

    If i press DOIT ALL ... only jailbreak and unlock

    Ziphone version 2.5b
    didn't i see a post/infomation/guide somewhere that theres an unlock program on installer for 1.1.4 OOTB's? where the phone was activate and jailbreak, then go onto wifi, download a unlock for 1.1.4 OOTB apply and restart.

    now, i'll need to acutally find a link that suggested such a thing, but im at work lol
    Iphone Unlock History

    I had a 1.1.3 OOTB w/SN 88808...
    * Unlocked 1.1.3 w/ZiPhone 2.4.0
    * Unlocked 1.1.4 w/iPlus 2.0
    * Unlocked 2.0.2 w/Winpwn 2.5 Beta 2
    ----

    My phone is sold.
    ----
    Attempting to unlock 2.2.0 BB 2.28.00 for a friend

  3. #23
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    66
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Anyone know whether OTB 1.1.4 will come with a new bootloader?

  4. #24
    Senior Professional Array yuhackman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by owen243 View Post
    Anyone know whether OTB 1.1.4 will come with a new bootloader?
    Apparently, NO, my bet is 1.1.5 (or whatever) after relase of SDK, and remember Bootloaders are not easy to code esspiecialy when need to patch exploits that geohot (some 3 weeks ago) used in order to make gunlock, and since Infenion (chipmaker) and not Aplle are in charge of that chip it might be quite a while until new bootloader .... But i might be wrong, of course ....

  5. #25
    Senior Professional Array yuhackman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wackotm View Post
    didn't i see a post/infomation/guide somewhere that theres an unlock program on installer for 1.1.4 OOTB's? where the phone was activate and jailbreak, then go onto wifi, download a unlock for 1.1.4 OOTB apply and restart.

    now, i'll need to acutally find a link that suggested such a thing, but im at work lol
    This is your link http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=737

    It is for Mac, easy adaptable for windows and involves two steps ZiPhone to jailbrak, activate and Unlock (via Installer) to unlock

    Happy Hacking


  6. #26
    Rookie Array royec's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuhackman View Post
    This is your link http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=737

    It is for Mac, easy adaptable for windows and involves two steps ZiPhone to jailbrak, activate and Unlock (via Installer) to unlock

    Happy Hacking
    If you see, this unlock is only for downloaded bootloaders (4.6 -> 3.9) but ziphone 2.5 cant downgrade the bootloader in the 1.1.4 OOTB iphones

  7. #27
    Senior Professional Array yuhackman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    25

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by royec View Post
    If you see, this unlock is only for downloaded bootloaders (4.6 -> 3.9) but ziphone 2.5 cant downgrade the bootloader in the 1.1.4 OOTB iphones
    Sorry did not see, my bad ...

  8. #28
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by royec View Post
    This saturday i tried in a 1.1.4 OOTB, but, doesnt work, only make jailbreak an d activate, i tried with the GUI version and command version .

    I wrote ziphone -v -b , but does nothing

    If i press DOIT ALL ... only jailbreak and unlock

    Ziphone version 2.5b
    There was a problem in 2.5b with the BL downgrade it was fixed with 2.5c if you haven't already found that out


    Quote Originally Posted by yogi183 View Post
    I have a 16gb coming, which i suspect will be 1.1.4

    I'll post my results when i get it, but i won't be downgrading the BL to 3.9
    Now with the 3.9 fake blank http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=32655 i'm glad i waited

 

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Trying to unlock 2.1 FW with ZiPhone
    By darkshadow_71 in forum Quickpwn
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 03:12 PM
  2. Does the ZiPhone 2.5c unlock OTB 1.1.4
    By royal777 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 06:55 PM
  3. How to unlock 1.0.2 with ziphone?
    By lakshi in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 02:45 PM
  4. [1.1.3 OTB] Geo Hot Unlock & ZiPhone Unlock - NO WIFI
    By chadpriddle in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 08:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:22 PM.
twitter, follow us!