Discuss [1.1.4] iPLUS 2.0 - No Service at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; My phone was OTB 1.1.2 and was upgraded to 1.1.3 / jailbroken / unlocked and ...
[1.1.4] iPLUS 2.0 - No Service
My phone was OTB 1.1.2 and was upgraded to 1.1.3 / jailbroken / unlocked and was working fine untill i decided to upgrade to 1.1.4 and use Iplus 2.0
- Restored my Phone to 1.1.4 via Itunes
- Phone got upgraded to 1.1.4 successfully
- Ran Iplus 2.0 to unlock/jailbreak etc.
- Phone got Jailbroken successfully
- Inserted my SIM back into the phone but No Service showing on the top now.
What should I do?
Version showing as 1.1.4 (A4102)
Modem Firmware = 04.04.05_G
Ok this is what i did to resolve the problem.
- restored phone again to 1.1.4
- ran iliberty to unlock and downgrade baseband to 3.9
phone is working fine now.
By benson5586 in forum Hardware
Last Post: 06-03-2013, 12:43 PM
By Cerebro in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 07-16-2008, 07:12 PM
By rimini in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 03-25-2008, 03:24 AM
By tiborisimo in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 03-10-2008, 11:12 AM