Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
Discuss 1.1.4 (1.0.2 otb) no service at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Hi all, I have a similar problem to yours. I own a 1.0.2 OTB iPhone. ...
  1. #1
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default 1.1.4 (1.0.2 otb) no service

    Hi all,
    I have a similar problem to yours. I own a 1.0.2 OTB iPhone. Unlock using AnySim. I upgraded it to 1.1.4 without virginize it and tried to unlock with Ziphone, but I started having problem with signal (NO SERVICE).
    I downgraded baseband and restored to 1.1.1, installed The Virginizer and applied it. It worked. Following a guide restored it immediately to 1.1.4 and jailbreak, activate and unlock with iliberty, but the NO SERVICE is still there.
    I have IMEI, ICCID and wifi works fine. The only issue is the phone signal.
    Could anyone help me?
    Many thanks

    PS some more info: I have BOOTNEUTER installed just after the jailbreak, Activation adn Unlock I had Versison 3.9, Neuter OFF, FakeBlank OFF and Unlock ON...As suggested to me by dtube I reflashed the iphone and now Neuter is ON too, but the NO SERVICE is still there



  2. #2
    Administrator Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    PS some more info: I have BOOTNEUTER installed just after the jailbreak, Activation adn Unlock I had Versison 3.9, Neuter OFF, FakeBlank OFF and Unlock ON...As suggested to me by dtube I reflashed the iphone and now Neuter is ON too, but the NO SERVICE is still there
    This is your first post, where did I suggest that to you?. Via private mail? Did you give me full detail of you phone ?
    If you reflash, you have neuter=on; what about the unlock=on ??

    read this tutorial:

    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42046
    Last edited by dtube; 08-29-2008 at 06:12 AM.
    ** If you just want to support hackint0sh.org with a donation click here **

  3. #3
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dtube View Post
    This is your first post, where did I suggest that to you?. Via private mail? Did you give me full detail of you phone ?
    If you reflash, you have neuter=on; what about the unlock=on ??

    read this tutorial:

    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42046
    Hi dtube,
    yes I contacted you by private messagge. As you suggessted I turn off Neuter and unlock and after that reflash my iPhone with 1.1.4. Used iliberty to jailbreak, activate and unlock, but I still have NO SERVICE. I installed Bootneuter and as the first time the Neuter was OFF. I turned it on, but the NO SERVICE didn't change.

    PS I followed the tutorial, but my problem seems to be a bit different. IMEI, ICCID and WIFI are all ok, the only issue is with phone signal.
    Last edited by alehor; 08-29-2008 at 09:55 AM.

  4. #4
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alehor View Post
    Hi dtube,
    yes I contacted you by private messagge. As you suggessted I turn off Neuter and unlock and after that reflash my iPhone with 1.1.4. Used iliberty to jailbreak, activate and unlock, but I still have NO SERVICE. I installed Bootneuter and as the first time the Neuter was OFF. I turned it on, but the NO SERVICE didn't change.
    Did you try another simcard? If others dont work either, I guess I would start from scratch. It should work, all the settings dtube suggested lead to an unlocked iPhone. The only thing might be taht you had used ZiPhone, dont know if this is the cause. I dont know. i would give it a try and start from scratch, if you want to try it:

    Set auto-Lock to never first!!!!!

    Start Bootneuter and set BL to 3.9 (was the original one), Neuter OFF, FakeBlank OFF and Unlock OFF. Flash the iPhone, then restore to 1.1.4 Apple Firmware if you want to try it again from scratch.

    You could goto 2.0.1 (for use with Winpwn 2.0.0.4) or 2.0.2 (for use with PwnageTool 2.0.3.1) instead.

    As I said, your setup should work, first try another simcard. If not sure wait for more input on this topic.

    If you want to give
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2

  5. #5
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volkspost View Post
    Did you try another simcard? If others dont work either, I guess I would start from scratch. It should work, all the settings dtube suggested lead to an unlocked iPhone. The only thing might be taht you had used ZiPhone, dont know if this is the cause. I dont know. i would give it a try and start from scratch, if you want to try it:

    Set auto-Lock to never first!!!!!

    Start Bootneuter and set BL to 3.9 (was the original one), Neuter OFF, FakeBlank OFF and Unlock OFF. Flash the iPhone, then restore to 1.1.4 Apple Firmware if you want to try it again from scratch.

    You could goto 2.0.1 (for use with Winpwn 2.0.0.4) or 2.0.2 (for use with PwnageTool 2.0.3.1) instead.

    As I said, your setup should work, first try another simcard. If not sure wait for more input on this topic.

    If you want to give
    I tried with another sim card and I did more I tried the simcard on another iPhone and it works.
    Yesterday I did what you suggests...turned OFF NEUTER and UNLOCK, reflash the 1.1.4 and re applied iliberty (jailbreak,activation and unlock) without any success...NO SERVICE is always there.
    One more detail...after the reboot of the phone it has sounds and it is fast....after few seconds it lose sounds and it becomes slow. Another thing...the simcard I have on it has pin and even after the unlock of the simcard with the pin...sometimes it pop up the window "sim lock....close...unlock". is this helpful?
    Do you think I have to re restore 1.1.4 and try it again? or move to 2.0.2? could you suggest a guide to follow?
    Last edited by alehor; 08-29-2008 at 10:32 AM.


  6. #6
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alehor View Post
    I tried with another sim card and I did more I tried the simcard on another iPhone and it works.
    Yesterday I did what you suggests...turned OFF NEUTER and UNLOCK, reflash the 1.1.4 and re applied iliberty (jailbreak,activation and unlock) without any success...NO SERVICE is always there.
    One more detail...after the reboot of the phone it has sounds and it is fast....after few seconds it lose sounds and it becomes slow. Another thing...the simcard I have on it has pin and even after the unlock of the simcard with the pin...sometimes it pop up the window "sim lock....close...unlock". is this helpful?
    Do you think I have to re restore 1.1.4 and try it again? or move to 2.0.2? could you suggest a guide to follow?
    First of all use another iphone and get rid of the sim lock function. type in the sim lock and make sure it is unlocked (not asking for the pin anymore). You can apply this again later.
    Then proceed as i said if you want to give 1.1.4 a try again. In Bootneuter set Bootloader to 3.9, Unlock, fakeblank and neuter to off. Then flash.
    AFTER That immediately restore to firmware 1.1.4 in iTunes.
    Then try again from scratch.
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2

  7. #7
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volkspost View Post
    First of all use another iphone and get rid of the sim lock function. type in the sim lock and make sure it is unlocked (not asking for the pin anymore). You can apply this again later.
    Then proceed as i said if you want to give 1.1.4 a try again. In Bootneuter set Bootloader to 3.9, Unlock, fakeblank and neuter to off. Then flash.
    AFTER That immediately restore to firmware 1.1.4 in iTunes.
    Then try again from scratch.
    Get rid of Pin, turned off Neuter, fakeblank, unlock and flashed the iPhone. Restored to 1.1.4. Jailbreak, Activate and Unlock with iliberty...the NO SERVICE is there.
    what do you suggest now?
    question: trying to downgrade to 1.1.1 I was at 1.1.3 an I unlocked using ziphone (before the virginizing) and I had signal, but it was up and down. DO I have to try to downgrade, restore to 1.1.3 and try to unlock using iliberty?

  8. #8
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alehor View Post
    Get rid of Pin, turned off Neuter, fakeblank, unlock and flashed the iPhone. Restored to 1.1.4. Jailbreak, Activate and Unlock with iliberty...the NO SERVICE is there.
    what do you suggest now?
    question: trying to downgrade to 1.1.1 I was at 1.1.3 an I unlocked using ziphone (before the virginizing) and I had signal, but it was up and down. DO I have to try to downgrade, restore to 1.1.3 and try to unlock using iliberty?
    You did not tell you had problems with the signal at FW 1.1.3 after using ZiPhone. I have no idea for now. So there are still missing points in the iPhone's history. You were at

    FW 1.0.2 undlocked with AnySIM 1.0.2 -> Signal working
    next?
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2

  9. #9
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volkspost View Post
    You did not tell you had problems with the signal at FW 1.1.3 after using ZiPhone. I have no idea for now. So there are still missing points in the iPhone's history. You were at

    FW 1.0.2 undlocked with AnySIM 1.0.2 -> Signal working
    next?
    then I restored directly (no virginize) to 1.1.4....used ziphone and NO SERVICE.
    trying to downgrade and virginize I was at 1.1.3 I unlock with ziphone and I had signal but it was not stable. after that I downgraded to 1.1.1 virginized it, restore to 1.1.4...
    Last edited by alehor; 08-29-2008 at 12:15 PM.

  10. #10
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alehor View Post
    then I restored directly (no virginize) to 1.1.4....used ziphone and NO SERVICE.
    trying to downgrade and virginize I was at 1.1.3 I unlock with ziphone and I had signal but it was not stable. after that I downgraded to 1.1.1 virginized it, restore to 1.1.4...
    Sorry, I am tired trying to find out what you did cause you are too layzy to type. I sent you a pattern, stick with it or I am out
    Important: after finding out you had to viaginise and so to downgrade, did you downgrade the baseband before downgrading the firmwareß Details, please

    1. FW 1.0.2 with AnySIM 1.0.2 -> Signal working
    2. Upgraded to FW 1.1.4 (without virginizing before), tried to unlock with ZiPhone -> No Signal
    3. ?????
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2


 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 12:43 PM
  2. No service, what to do?
    By oisin in forum Ultrasn0w (3G(S)/iPhone 4 unlock)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 10:02 PM
  3. iPhone Unlocking Service in the UK. Speedy Service!
    By arthertbc0702 in forum Flea Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 03:06 AM
  4. T-Mobile NO Service O2 Service
    By firewire in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 09:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:43 PM.
twitter, follow us!