Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
Discuss [1.1.4 (04.04.05_G) 3.9BL FakeBlank SW downgrade (OTB 1.1.2 O2 UK)][Unlock Confirmed] at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; If you didn't get it from the title, I can confirm that this is the ...
  1. #1
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    74
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    Default [1.1.4 (04.04.05_G) 3.9BL FakeBlank SW downgrade (OTB 1.1.2 O2 UK)][Unlock Confirmed]

    If you didn't get it from the title, I can confirm that this is the method I used to unlock a OTB 1.1.2 UK iPhone downgrading the BL via software to 3.9FakeBlank.

    My firmware is 1.1.4 with matching baseband, meaning GoogleMaps locate works without any patching. And it is rediculously accurate.

    I didn't need to use Zibri's 3.9BL downgrader either, which is good news all around.


    1. follow 3.9FakeBlank instructions which left me with 1.1.1 firmware, 1.0.2 baseband and modified 3.9BL
    2. use iTunes 7.6 to upgrade to 1.1.4 (this will upgrade the baseband too)
    3. use ziphone 2.5c to Activate and Jailbreak only!
    4. Delete Zibri's webclip from my homescreen
    5. use iClarified's Unlock 1.1.4 app from Installer to unlock


    simple as



  2. #2
    drg
    drg is offline
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Great. Thank you for the follow-up. Repped.

  3. #3
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    having OS 1.1.4 how did you manage to downgrade to 1.1.1 or 1.0.2 to software downgrade the BL?

    i am stuck with 1.1.4 and firware 04.04.05 and can't roll back to 1.0.2 or 1.1.1 either!

    any thoughts?

  4. #4
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    get the ziphone2.5c and do the erase baseband - ziphone.exe -e. It will erase the 04.04.05 BB from your iphone. After reboot, do Shift+restore to 1.1.1/1.0.2

  5. #5
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    No no do not use EraseBand from Ziphone, I think that function is only available for 3.9BL. If you want to Downgrade to 3.9FakeBL and downgrade your Baseband to 1.02 or 1.1.1

    Follow the tutorial in that link

    http://acujo.com/tutorials/how-to-do...software-only/


  6. #6
    drg
    drg is offline
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big brother View Post
    having OS 1.1.4 how did you manage to downgrade to 1.1.1 or 1.0.2 to software downgrade the BL?

    i am stuck with 1.1.4 and firware 04.04.05 and can't roll back to 1.0.2 or 1.1.1 either!
    You need to do a full hardware DFU to 1.1.1, you will then get iTunes error 1016 (i think)... then right away do software restore from iTunes to 1.1.1, where you will get error 1015 (again, i think).

    Once you see error 1015, use ibrickr or jailbreak.jar to kick it out of recovery mode and JB with jailbreakme.com.

  7. #7
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Great news, I'm going to do this shortly except I will replace all references to Z*phone with iNdependence

  8. #8
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    74
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zetsurin View Post
    Great news, I'm going to do this shortly except I will replace all references to Z*phone with iNdependence
    problem with independence is it puts the 1.1.2 baseband on your phone, which u can do but googlemaps locate won't work

  9. #9
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drg View Post
    You need to do a full hardware DFU to 1.1.1, you will then get iTunes error 1016 (i think)... then right away do software restore from iTunes to 1.1.1, where you will get error 1015 (again, i think).

    Once you see error 1015, use ibrickr or jailbreak.jar to kick it out of recovery mode and JB with jailbreakme.com.
    thanks drg, thats exactly what i wanted to hear... until now i was stuck with 1015 error or with 1013 if downgrading to 1.0.2.

    now that you mentioned the work around i will proceed with soft downgrade of BL to 3.9. reps added.

  10. #10
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    74
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big brother View Post
    thanks drg, thats exactly what i wanted to hear... until now i was stuck with 1015 error or with 1013 if downgrading to 1.0.2.

    now that you mentioned the work around i will proceed with soft downgrade of BL to 3.9. reps added.
    I dont know if that will work please post back here with ur findings. I think u will have to create your own firmware image and boot it manually


 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] - (Downgrade BaseBand) [04.05.04_G] To [04.04.05_G]
    By cosmoLV in forum Genius Bar - HowTos, Guides and Tutorials
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 10:41 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 09:50 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 09:03 AM
  4. GeoHot 4.6 Unlock CONFIRMED WORKING without DOWNGRADE
    By kkdool in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 06:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:54 PM.
twitter, follow us!