Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
Discuss [1.1.3 OTB] Ziphone 2.5c at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; I used advanced options to unlock iphone using ziphone 2.5c. I think it took quite ...
  1. #1
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Arrow [1.1.3 OTB] Ziphone 2.5c

    I used advanced options to unlock iphone using ziphone 2.5c.
    I think it took quite less time.
    It is activated ,jailbreaked but not unlocked as it is still 04.03.13.
    I dont know how.
    I tried to unlock only,
    but still no service problem.



  2. #2
    Advanced Array okank's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Talking

    Try to download ziphone 2.3 or lower version.

    And only UNLOCK your phone!

    http://r*apidshare.com/files/99268391/ZiPhone2.3.zip

    Don't forget to erease * !!!!
    Last edited by okank; 03-13-2008 at 06:12 PM.
    Türk Problem Çocuk Cafer'i Sevenler Derneği

    1.1.2 OTB-updated 1.1.3----->1.1.4 Activated/Jailbroken/Unlocked--------> Ziphone 2.5c---->UNFORTUNATELY BOOTLOADER 3.9 F@#CK !

    Besides Every damn thing works like a charm...

  3. #3
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by okank View Post
    Try to download ziphone 2.3 or lower version.

    And only UNLOCK your phone!

    http://**********.com/files/99268391/ZiPhone2.3.zip
    trying ziphone 2.4,
    lets hope for the best

    Do i manualy have put phone in recovery mode in ziphone 2.3

    And also my bband is 04.03.13

  4. #4
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    As far as I know, once you have restored the phone in iTunes (shift+restore), you reboot your phone, quit iTunes and run ZiPhone. That's what worked for me...

  5. #5
    Advanced Array okank's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Ziphone -j = Jailbreak
    Ziphone -a = Activate
    Ziphone -u = Unlock (Works on both BL3.9 and BL4.6)
    Ziphone -e = Erase Baseband (BL 3.9 only)
    Ziphone -b = Downgrade Bootloader from 4.6 to 3.9, update baseband to 4.03.13 and patch the unlock.

    Ziphone -D: Enter DFU Mode.
    Ziphone -R: Enter Recovery Mode.
    Ziphone -N: Exit Recovery Mode (normal boot).
    Ziphone -C: Make coffee.

    These are for ziphone 2.3

    Your baseband will be 04.02.03_G and bootloader 4.6 with ziphone 2.3 but I'm

    not 100% sure for ziphone 2.4
    Türk Problem Çocuk Cafer'i Sevenler Derneği

    1.1.2 OTB-updated 1.1.3----->1.1.4 Activated/Jailbroken/Unlocked--------> Ziphone 2.5c---->UNFORTUNATELY BOOTLOADER 3.9 F@#CK !

    Besides Every damn thing works like a charm...


  6. #6
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saarth View Post
    As far as I know, once you have restored the phone in iTunes (shift+restore), you reboot your phone, quit iTunes and run ZiPhone. That's what worked for me...
    did you use 2.5c
    actually it took only bout a min.
    I also did not see quite much text

  7. #7
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by okank View Post
    Ziphone -j = Jailbreak
    Ziphone -a = Activate
    Ziphone -u = Unlock (Works on both BL3.9 and BL4.6)
    Ziphone -e = Erase Baseband (BL 3.9 only)
    Ziphone -b = Downgrade Bootloader from 4.6 to 3.9, update baseband to 4.03.13 and patch the unlock.

    Ziphone -D: Enter DFU Mode.
    Ziphone -R: Enter Recovery Mode.
    Ziphone -N: Exit Recovery Mode (normal boot).
    Ziphone -C: Make coffee.

    These are for ziphone 2.3

    Your baseband will be 04.02.03_G and bootloader 4.6 with ziphone 2.3 but I'm

    not 100% sure for ziphone 2.4
    Do i have to put manually in restore mode.

  8. #8
    Advanced Array okank's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    niksky, I think don't take risk and try using ziphone 2.3 because I think you don't

    want to DOWNGRADE your BOOTLOADER, I guess so...!
    Türk Problem Çocuk Cafer'i Sevenler Derneği

    1.1.2 OTB-updated 1.1.3----->1.1.4 Activated/Jailbroken/Unlocked--------> Ziphone 2.5c---->UNFORTUNATELY BOOTLOADER 3.9 F@#CK !

    Besides Every damn thing works like a charm...

  9. #9
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Yeah I used 2.5c... It took more than a minute, like about 2-4 minutes. But it was definately more than one minute...Btw, are you trying to unlock your OTB 1.1.3 fw or 1.1.4 fw?

  10. #10
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saarth View Post
    Yeah I used 2.5c... It took more than a minute, like about 2-4 minutes. But it was definately more than one minute...Btw, are you trying to unlock your OTB 1.1.3 fw or 1.1.4 fw?
    1.1.3 out of the box


 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 03:52 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 12:55 AM
  3. ziphone 2.5 and iphones already downgraded via ziphone 2.4
    By noreason4nothing in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 11:07 PM
  4. [1.1.3 ZiPhone] Make it Mine and ZiPhone
    By bouda in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 02:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:16 PM.
twitter, follow us!