Discuss [1.1.3 OTB] No iWorld for 1.1.3 OTB?? at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Hey guys,
I have justed jailbreaked/unlocked my 1.1.2 OTB with ZiPhone but there is no ...
[1.1.3 OTB] No iWorld for 1.1.3 OTB??
I have justed jailbreaked/unlocked my 1.1.2 OTB with ZiPhone but there is no iworld to be found in installer??
Will the unlock work on Austrialian or any foreign country sim cards then?
Any input would be appreciated! Thanks
follow the tutorial in iclarified.com, download files from there too... (link is at the bottom of the ziphone guide on win)
- Create a directory named "Support" in the /System/Library/Frameworks/AppSupport.framework/ directory
on your iPhone.
- Copy the "AppSupport" and "AppSupport.original" files from the zip file to
the /System/Library/Frameworks/AppSupport.framework/ directory on your iPhone.
- Copy the "PhoneNumber.dylib" and "PhoneNumberTemplates.txt" files from the zip file to
the /System/Library/Frameworks/AppSupport.framework/Support/ directory on your iPhone.
- Optimize the "PhoneNumberTemplates.txt" file on your iPhone by moving all templates for your country
to the top of the file and/or removing templates for countries that you don't need.
- Reboot iPhone.
The latest version of the "PhoneNumberTemplates.txt" file is available as a seperate download.
- patched AppSupport for 1.1.3 was replaced with a faster version (from AppSupport_113_Patched_V2.zip)
- patched AppSupport for 1.1.3 was added
- added support for multiple cross-country IDD codes
you have to instal bds, and openssh, and the put some files in your iphone to get the phone to work, it should take you a couple of minutes
Last edited by betomxl; 02-15-2008 at 10:47 PM.
- n+ unlocked phones
I Live in Mexico and i just unlock 2 iphones with 1.1.2 and upgrade to 1.1.3 and they are working without the iworld :p
By robdonn in forum Winpwn
Last Post: 08-19-2008, 03:40 PM
By hkscivicsi in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-20-2008, 06:46 PM
By starchest in forum General
Last Post: 02-15-2008, 09:36 PM
By iMaso in forum Free Toolchain Software
Last Post: 02-04-2008, 01:43 AM
By kazee in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 01-14-2008, 06:09 AM