Discuss 1.1.3 OTB Fastest unlock .. ? or is it ? at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; What i do is the iphone.unlock.no method.
So here it is.
- Start iPhone in ...
1.1.3 OTB Fastest unlock .. ? or is it ?
What i do is the iphone.unlock.no method.
So here it is.
- Start iPhone in recovery mode.
- Recover down to 1.1.1
- Recover once more to 1.1.1
- Open iBrickr and click ''boot the iPhone''
- Activate and Jailbreak (using jailbreakme.com method)
- Add i.unlock.no to sources in installer
- Install ''1.1.2 / 1.1.3 OTB UNLOCK'' from the unlocking tools section
- Upgrade to 1.1.2
- Jailbreak 1.1.2
- Install ''Community sources 3.4'' from the sources category
- Update installer
- Install '' Official 1.1.3 Updater'' from system category
That takes about 70 minutes because of 1.1.3 updater.
Is there to have a file created on my computer that would already have the uncompressed, modified image instead of having to wait to download, uncompress, modify and recopy files.
Would it be possible just to copy certain files from a 1.1.3 iphone and copy them onto another one running 1.1.1. Obviously there would be some files containing information about a specific iphone but could be done ... ?
Just wondering ?
By hackint0sh in forum Latest Headlines
Last Post: 03-03-2009, 03:30 PM
By Alucard in forum Kernel / Kext (Driver) Support
Last Post: 02-23-2009, 12:26 AM
By blauphone in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 01-15-2008, 03:44 PM
By jnd3344 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 11-27-2007, 12:08 AM
By jnd3344 in forum General
Last Post: 09-27-2007, 12:41 AM