Discuss [1.1.3 (OTB 1.0.2)] - Quick Tutorial 1.1.3 BB 4.0.3 BL3.9 from 1.1.1 BB 4.0.1 Anysim at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Here is a quick but detailed enough tutorial to move from a 1.1.1 BL3.9 BB ...
[1.1.3 (OTB 1.0.2)] - Quick Tutorial 1.1.3 BB 4.0.3 BL3.9 from 1.1.1 BB 4.0.1 Anysim
Here is a quick but detailed enough tutorial to move from a 1.1.1 BL3.9 BB 4.0.1 Anysim method to 1.1.3 using ZiPhone
First some credits,
Number_41 for his quickguide tutorials, helpful PMs and contribution to the community
Geohot for all his work
Lush78 for his help to others in this forum
Originally Posted by Lush78
1. restore iphone to 1.1.3 in itunes
2. run ziphone in cmd from directory without iphone docked
3. type "ziphone -a -j"
4. while it says "searching for iphone..." dock the iphone (with power off) into dock while holding the home button...
5. wait for it to finish and report Done!
6. install anysim 1.3
7. run anysim 1.3
8. done... unlocked, jailbroken, and activacted on 1.1.3!
1. Make sure you have a 3.9BL, nothing else matters
2. Download the 1.1.3 firmware from apple, open itunes and do a full restore by using the shift+restore option in itunes
3. You should now have a 1.1.3, 4.0.3BB, 3.9BL (since BL are not updated in restores/updates)
4. Download ZiPhone (it's a ZIP file - run it on a PC, XP preferred)
5. Run ZiPhone from the command prompt (ie. START -> RUN -> type: "cmd")
*browse to where you unzipped the package and type the following:
ziphone -a -j
*It will now wait for you to connect the iphone. First make sure the iphone is OFF. While holding the home button, connect the iphone. Keep holding until you see the "cord + itunes logo"
6. the Ziphone will now start it's work...mine was less than a minute.
7. Once complete, you should be activated, jailbreaked, and have installer app.
* Go into your settings and turn auto-lock to never.
8. Install the BSD Subsystem
9. Add the iClarified source to installer and install Anysim 1.3
* This takes a bit longer.
Once you're done...you'll start getting signal from the SIM you inserted.
- Firmware 1.1.4 | Baseband 04.04.05_G | Bootloader 3.9 iPhone use in Canada over EDGE. Price, usage, data * Restored to 1.1.4, ZiPhone, iClarified - Unlocked with this Link
* Restored to 1.1.3, ZiPhone, Anysim 1.3 - Unlocked using this Link
* Revirginized, Restored to 1.1.1 - Unlocked using i.unlock.no - Thank you Number_41
* OTB iPhone (1.0.2) Week 39 w/Baseband 03.14.08_G & BL 3.9 - Unlocked using PXL, Pacay, iBrickr
I just did this... but there is no need to "restore" to 1.1.3 if you are on 1.1.1
I just updated to 1.1.3 and did ziphone and anysim13
I Just did the same method with no problems at all.
I went from 1.0.2 with 1.1.1 anysim1.1 unlocked baseband all the way to 1.1.3 with a 1.1.3 anysim1.3 unlocked baseband.
Big question though. I have 191mb in the other in itunes.
do others have this memory used up? Its big enough to fit the whole 1.1.3 firmware!
Does anyone have a clue if we can get rid off it or am I the only one that has it?
Don't you have to virginize it? Or virginizing is just for 1.0.2 phones?
Virginizing is only for iPhones which unlocked with anySIM 1.0.x and the old iUnlock
iPhone 4GB [1.0.2 OTB]
3.0.1 Bootneutered and Redsn0wed
Just to clear things out and end my doubt once and for all:
Except for 1.0.2, I can simply update my unlocked iPhone through iTunes and unlock it again?
Ex.: I have a 1.1.2 Unlocked with Geo's Unlock from i.unlock.no source...
Can I just update it to 1.1.3 and use ZiPhone?
Yes you can!
Here are the files!
ZiPhone 2.0 GUI
From Developer site:
ZiPhone v2.0 is finally OUT.
In the command line version, you will find a new
option "-b" be very careful with that!
I take no responsability if you brick your phone!
ZiPhone -b will downgrade bootloader from 4.6 to 3.9,
flash 4.03.13_G baseband version and
unlock it (in one shot!).
Looks like this is the final one...hopefully
This jailbreaks any iphone with 1.1.3 firmware. It will unlock and activate 1.1.3 iphones with the 4.6 bootloader (1.1.2 and 1.1.3 OTB iphones). Very easy, one-click solution - couldn't be easier!
This works on Apple OS X (Intel + PPC).
Replace $ with s
If you found a friend, you found a treasure.
Just use the -v option, that means:
Restore to 113
Go to the folder where the ziphone.exe is with cmd
type ziphone -v -j -a -u
and wait for the phone to finish its job
By jashsayani in forum PwnageTool
Last Post: 07-21-2008, 08:16 AM
By Naujoks in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 03-01-2008, 10:58 PM
By imjeeves in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 01-25-2008, 03:04 AM
By wrkskrft in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 01-22-2008, 10:47 PM
By timehAndGod in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 10-18-2007, 05:35 AM