Discuss [1.1.3 (OTB 1.0.2)] - All sorts of issues (phone, edge, crashes) at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; So I've been enjoying 1.1.3 for the last couple of weeks but sick of how ...
[1.1.3 (OTB 1.0.2)] - All sorts of issues (phone, edge, crashes)
So I've been enjoying 1.1.3 for the last couple of weeks but sick of how buggy it is.
1.1.1 was SOLID! at least compared to this..
- Safari = no cookies stored
- When listening to music, go to the phone application, try to make a call and CALL FAILED
- Safari will crash on me on any high bandwidth page
- The edge icon sometimes looses the "E" and looks like a solid square.
I'm tempted to go 1.1.4 but waiting....anyone else have issues above?
- Firmware 1.1.4 | Baseband 04.04.05_G | Bootloader 3.9 iPhone use in Canada over EDGE. Price, usage, data * Restored to 1.1.4, ZiPhone, iClarified - Unlocked with this Link
* Restored to 1.1.3, ZiPhone, Anysim 1.3 - Unlocked using this Link
* Revirginized, Restored to 1.1.1 - Unlocked using i.unlock.no - Thank you Number_41
* OTB iPhone (1.0.2) Week 39 w/Baseband 03.14.08_G & BL 3.9 - Unlocked using PXL, Pacay, iBrickr
By colombianjonnyb in forum iPhone OS 3.x
Last Post: 01-15-2010, 08:51 AM
By ee55 in forum Free Toolchain Software
Last Post: 03-25-2008, 09:25 PM
By bshell in forum General
Last Post: 01-06-2008, 08:19 PM
By carlosvaldosta in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 12-07-2007, 06:05 PM
By Phylar in forum General
Last Post: 09-14-2007, 05:23 AM