Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
Discuss [1.1.3] IPSF Unlocked iPhone ONLY - Fully working on 1.1.3 EASY!! at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; If you have an IPSF Unlocked iphone in 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 you can now upgrade ...
  1. #1
    Professional Array drsub's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Talking [1.1.3] IPSF Unlocked iPhone ONLY - Fully working on 1.1.3 EASY!!

    If you have an IPSF Unlocked iphone in 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 you can now upgrade to 1.1.3 worries FREE.

    Simply open itunes, and upgrade to 1.1.3.

    When its done, download ziphone 2.2 http://www.ziphone.org/

    Use the GUI select Jailbreak & Activate.

    When its done, open installer, install bsd subsystem
    Reboot iPhone
    Open installer again and install openSSH.

    download signal.app files here http://ethanino.googlepages.com/Signal_Better.zip

    SSh into the iphone, and upload signal.app to /Applications chmod it 755 and upload signal.plist to /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/

    Download 1.1.2 patched lockdownd(required)
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/izifo6

    SSH it to the iphone /usr/libexec chmod 755

    reboot your iphone and your done, you should get signal everytime you reboot or change sim automatically.



  2. #2
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Why donīt you just "unlock" with Ziphone 2.2 . Had an IPSF unlocked phone, after unlocking with Ziphone 2.2 the 4.03 Baseband is working without the need of signal.app.

  3. #3
    Senior Professional Array geircito's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    204
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Confirmed, no need for Signal. app after using ziPhone 2.2.
    iMac 24" * MacBook Pro 17" * iPod Classic 160Gb * iPhone 8Gb * iPhone 16Gb

  4. #4
    Professional Array drsub's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geircito View Post
    Confirmed, no need for Signal. app after using ziPhone 2.2.
    Only if you use the -u, it uses anysim to unlock, that's why its working,

    If you do -a -j only it wont..

  5. #5
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sashbash View Post
    Why donīt you just "unlock" with Ziphone 2.2 . Had an IPSF unlocked phone, after unlocking with Ziphone 2.2 the 4.03 Baseband is working without the need of signal.app.
    Can you give more details how did you upgrade, jailbreak and activate. I have IPSF unlocked 1.1.2 iphone and i would like to upgrade to 1.1.3. Also can you confirm that locate me and other things works without any problems after upgrade?

    thank you


  6. #6
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drsub View Post
    If you have an IPSF Unlocked iphone in 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 you can now upgrade to 1.1.3 worries FREE.

    Download 1.1.2 patched lockdownd(required)
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/izifo6

    SSH it to the iphone /usr/libexec chmod 755

    reboot your iphone and your done, you should get signal everytime you reboot or change sim automatically.
    Could you explain why you need lockdown???

    Are you using Iphone with 4.6BL unlocked with GeoHotz unlock
    Last edited by Lacky_Iphone; 02-16-2008 at 04:58 PM.

  7. #7
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by faithkhinich View Post
    Can you give more details how did you upgrade, jailbreak and activate. I have IPSF unlocked 1.1.2 iphone and i would like to upgrade to 1.1.3. Also can you confirm that locate me and other things works without any problems after upgrade?

    thank you
    This is what I did.

    - Upgraded 1.1.2 IPSF unlocked phone to 1.1.3 with iTunes
    - Ran ziphone -j -a to jailbreak and activate it
    - At this point everything worked fine (Maps locate me, YouTube, etc.) but rebooting would result in loss of signal. This was fixed by using the Signal.app / signal.plist work-around that has been documented in several threads here.
    - Ran ziphone -u to unlock it.
    - Deleted Signal.app / signal.plist, rebooted and confirmed that signal was picked up. All functionality remained intact with the exception of the voicemail button setup (i.e. *5005*86*{###}#) which had to be re-done.

    Since the ziphone unlock does not touch the seczone, this results in a "doubly unlocked" phone of sorts. The IPSF unlock / seczone remains intact but the ziphone unlock takes precedence, if you will, and eliminates the need for the Signal.app / signal.plist work-around.

    Note that a virginize step is NOT required before doing the ziphone unlock because the ziphone unlock does not rely on the seczone state.

    End result: a fully unlocked, jailbroken, and activated iPhone with no need for signal work-around and that will be as upgrade / restore resistant as an IPSF phone.

    Hope this helps,

    sh1n

  8. #8
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    That lockdownd file downloads as a movie. That can't be right. ???

    I'm really interested in this. I thought you couldn't have a JB 1.1.3 with 4.03 BB. That was the reason for the soft upgrade. This changes things?

  9. #9
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I couldn't get the signal.app to work. Even though my ipsf unlock stayed intact.

  10. #10
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by sh1n1gam1 View Post
    This is what I did.

    - Upgraded 1.1.2 IPSF unlocked phone to 1.1.3 with iTunes
    - Ran ziphone -j -a to jailbreak and activate it
    - At this point everything worked fine (Maps locate me, YouTube, etc.) but rebooting would result in loss of signal. This was fixed by using the Signal.app / signal.plist work-around that has been documented in several threads here.
    - Ran ziphone -u to unlock it.
    - Deleted Signal.app / signal.plist, rebooted and confirmed that signal was picked up. All functionality remained intact with the exception of the voicemail button setup (i.e. *5005*86*{###}#) which had to be re-done.

    Since the ziphone unlock does not touch the seczone, this results in a "doubly unlocked" phone of sorts. The IPSF unlock / seczone remains intact but the ziphone unlock takes precedence, if you will, and eliminates the need for the Signal.app / signal.plist work-around.

    Note that a virginize step is NOT required before doing the ziphone unlock because the ziphone unlock does not rely on the seczone state.

    End result: a fully unlocked, jailbroken, and activated iPhone with no need for signal work-around and that will be as upgrade / restore resistant as an IPSF phone.

    Hope this helps,

    sh1n
    I used this method and can confirm it worked on my 1.1.1 IPSF unlocked iphone everythig works you tube, music store, maps, and vm after *5005*86*{###}#). Phone gets signal after every restart.


 

 
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: 8GB iphone in UK - Not fully working
    By djlysuc in forum Flea Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 06:00 PM
  2. FS: 8Gb iphone in UK - Not fully working
    By djlysuc in forum Flea Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 05:29 PM
  3. Replies: 576
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 03:13 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 06:32 PM
  5. Week 39 iPhones unlocked and fully working
    By petemag in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 06:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:52 PM.
twitter, follow us!