Discuss [1.1.3 (1.1.2OTB)][Problem] Cant restore to v1.1.1 using this link. at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by dipznpipz
thanks dude....i cant seem to understand the one in english....do u ...
Originally Posted by dipznpipz
it's easy, there's a difference between DFU and restore mode!
To get into DFU mode, do the following:
- connect iphone to pc/mac with itunes on
- hold down both buttons on iphone
- after the "red" button appears to shut down the phone, keep holding, but start counting four to five seconds
- release upper button (iphone screen should be blank, no apple -> if apple, you waited too long)
- WAIT (about 5-10 seconds) -> iTunes should prompt you, while iPhone still with black screen.
By nobody in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 03-03-2008, 01:41 AM
By Jhonys in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-12-2008, 10:11 PM
By butterbean in forum General
Last Post: 02-10-2008, 09:34 PM
By negrayrenata in forum General
Last Post: 01-24-2008, 10:53 PM
By vi3tnam66 in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
Last Post: 01-10-2008, 06:50 AM