Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Discuss [1.1.3 (1.1.2 OTB)] No IMEI, no ICCID at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; I open a new tread beacause i need to make things more clear. I tried ...
  1. #1
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default [1.1.3 (1.1.2 OTB)] No IMEI, no ICCID

    I open a new tread beacause i need to make things more clear.

    I tried whole guide w/o result, i'm stuck in springboard whit firmware 1.0.2, trying to reload baseband w/o result, i'm gonna crying in a while.. please help me.
    P.S. sorry for my english, i'm Italian..

    ppss
    if this can help, i tried an upgrade to 1.1.3 , but still no imei, no wifi and no iccid.

    i downgraded to 1.1.2, then 1.1.1 then 1.0.2, and then jailbreak.
    i installed whith ibrick the file packages in the guide, but i got some error in terminal procedures, someone can help me whit terminal command ?
    and baseband upgrede ?



  2. #2
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    You need to restore to 1.1.3, this will flash the new baseband into your iphone, it will not be unlockable before 1.1.4 comes out.
    After restoring to 1.1.3, you can restore back to 1.1.1 jailbreak it then update to 1.1.2..

  3. #3
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Venezuela, Isla de Margarita
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Well your lost for now stop trying. Upgrade to 1.1.1 install octoprep and update to 1.1.2 jailbreak and enjoy your ipod touch (for now till 1.1.4).

  4. #4
    drg
    drg is offline
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aymannj View Post
    You need to restore to 1.1.3, this will flash the new baseband into your iphone, it will not be unlockable before 1.1.4 comes out.
    I would not advise this, unless you've tried everything else. More than likely your error is recoverable without this step. Try running through the ienew and iunew again from within 1.0.2 and vt-term.

    If you already have the 1.1.3 baseband version and BL4.6, then sit tight and wait for the 1.1.4 secpack.

  5. #5
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drg View Post
    I would not advise this, unless you've tried everything else. More than likely your error is recoverable without this step. Try running through the ienew and iunew again from within 1.0.2 and vt-term.

    If you already have the 1.1.3 baseband version and BL4.6, then sit tight and wait for the 1.1.4 secpack.
    ok guys .. i heard what i was thinking
    i will rest my soul.. and my iphone touch till 1.1.4
    thanks everyboby..


  6. #6
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alino74 View Post
    ok guys .. i heard what i was thinking
    i will rest my soul.. and my iphone touch till 1.1.4
    thanks everyboby..
    don't worry about it, i just had the same experience, i failed with the hw unlock and then finally i had to upgrade to 1.1.3 to flash the baseband, now i have an expensive ipod waiting for 1.1.4 .
    The whole experience led me to learn to appreciate what i have, i'm not anxious anymore to unlock my iphone.. I'm enjoying watching youtube and using my great mp3 player...

  7. #7
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aymannj View Post
    don't worry about it, i just had the same experience, i failed with the hw unlock and then finally i had to upgrade to 1.1.3 to flash the baseband, now i have an expensive ipod waiting for 1.1.4 .
    The whole experience led me to learn to appreciate what i have, i'm not anxious anymore to unlock my iphone.. I'm enjoying watching youtube and using my great mp3 player...
    you luky man...
    my wifi does not work

  8. #8
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alino74 View Post
    you luky man...
    my wifi does not work
    really ?? did you restore to 1.1.3 ? what happened after you restored, what error number did itunes show?

  9. #9
    Advanced Array tifose's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aymannj View Post
    really ?? did you restore to 1.1.3 ? what happened after you restored, what error number did itunes show?
    don't restore to 113 update to it!

  10. #10
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tifose View Post
    don't restore to 113 update to it!
    i used restore and it worked.. I though it should be restore because the baseband is missing and update might try to verify the current baseband before reflashing it.. anyhow, i'm not sure, i didn't use update..


 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [1.0.2] [1.0.2 OTB] No wifi+bt+imei+iccid. HELP
    By cisco_tech in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 07:19 PM
  2. Help with no IMEI, ICCID
    By TriBalla in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 11:08 PM
  3. [1.1.3] BL 3.9 - IMEI/ICCID unknown
    By KoSoVaR in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 03:45 AM
  4. No IMEI, No ICCID and No Wi-Fi
    By Kaegan in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 09:50 PM
  5. Imei && Iccid
    By iDaniel in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 07:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:37 AM.
twitter, follow us!