Results 1 to 7 of 7
Discuss [1.1.3 (1.1.2 OTB)][BL 3.9] Can we downgrade to 1.0.2 now that we have BL 3.9 ? at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; There were numerous reports that iPhones above week 47 could not be downgraded to 1.0.2. ...
  1. #1
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default [1.1.3 (1.1.2 OTB)][BL 3.9] Can we downgrade to 1.0.2 now that we have BL 3.9 ?

    There were numerous reports that iPhones above week 47 could not be downgraded to 1.0.2. Can we do it now that we have the BL 3.9 Downgrade. I have a week 50 iPhone.



  2. #2
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bxking View Post
    There were numerous reports that iPhones above week 47 could not be downgraded to 1.0.2. Can we do it now that we have the BL 3.9 Downgrade. I have a week 50 iPhone.
    No it is not possible i successfully downgraded my BL to 3.9 with baseband firmware 04.01.13_G and put into DFU mode and tried and still stuck at waiting for iphone. Apple has apparently changed the com board in the phone to prevent phones from being downgraded to 1.0.2 for some odd reason. Thats why week> 47 cannot downgrade. They made a hardware change. Apple apparently in the future will try to probably prevent us from downgrading at all but i dont think that can happen.

  3. #3
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nate513 View Post
    No it is not possible i successfully downgraded my BL to 3.9 with baseband firmware 04.01.13_G and put into DFU mode and tried and still stuck at waiting for iphone. Apple has apparently changed the com board in the phone to prevent phones from being downgraded to 1.0.2 for some odd reason. Thats why week> 47 cannot downgrade. They made a hardware change. Apple apparently in the future will try to probably prevent us from downgrading at all but i dont think that can happen.
    did you try to downgrade your baseband since it is now possible with 3.9 BL? Did you try ibrikr. I know you might tell me to try it but this is my only iPhone and my only/primary phone so can't take too many risks.

  4. #4
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bxking View Post
    There were numerous reports that iPhones above week 47 could not be downgraded to 1.0.2. Can we do it now that we have the BL 3.9 Downgrade. I have a week 50 iPhone.
    no you cannot downgrade since downgrading to 1.0.2 is not something related with commboard. thus, whatever BL you have is not the point.

    it is something related with logicboard. if you change your logic board you can downgrade your iphone to 102.

    by the way, you dont need to downgrade 102 since ziphone can jailbreak 112 and 113.

  5. #5
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vally View Post
    no you cannot downgrade since downgrading to 1.0.2 is not something related with commboard. thus, whatever BL you have is not the point.

    it is something related with logicboard. if you change your logic board you can downgrade your iphone to 102.

    by the way, you dont need to downgrade 102 since ziphone can jailbreak 112 and 113.
    Well some people have no wifi and restoring to 1.1.3 does not fix the issue so thats why he wanted to no if downgrading to 1.0.2 was possible. You are wrong it is not the logic board it is the comm board that is preventing from being downgraded to 1.0.2 the comm board has everything on it the firmware the BL baseband dont no where you got your information.
    Last edited by nate513; 02-18-2008 at 03:03 AM.


  6. #6
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nate513 View Post
    Well some people have no wifi and restoring to 1.1.3 does not fix the issue so thats why he wanted to no if downgrading to 1.0.2 was possible. You are wrong it is not the logic board it is the comm board that is preventing from being downgraded to 1.0.2 the comm board has everything on it the firmware the BL baseband dont no where you got your information.
    i am very sure about logicboard is tha part that prevents 102.

    i have a week31 iphone and i changed the logic board of that iphone with a week 51iphones logicboard and i cannot restore to 102...

    when i install logicboard and commboard of week31 iphones part then i am able to downgrade 102.

    also downgrading is not something related with HW unlock attempt...
    since those phones >week47 cannot be restored to 102 ...

  7. #7
    Senior Professional Array libertybenz2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    I too have experience with this specific problem. I am using 1.1.1 and every works fantasticly! Flawless and quick.

    I downgraded my brothers iphone w bootloader 4.6 (week 46) to 1.0.2 successfully (did the full erase w ieraser and bbupdater), brought it back to 1.1.1 and now his is identical to mine (which is 1.1.1 bl 3.9 OTB).

    Now i went to downgrade my girlfriends phone and there it was: WAITING FOR IPHONE!!! I then remembered this was the initial message i recieved upon her buying the phone and me finding out about the bootloader<-- NIGHTMARE!

    In the end i did this (and worked, her fone is 1.1.1 w 3.9 and baseband 04.01.03)

    I used zphone, and brought my phone bootloader version to 3.9 STEPS::

    1. Download zphone 2.3 (this is the version i used).
    2. Check the DOWNGRADE BOOTLOADER AND FLASH/UNLOCK 4.03, and press start.
    3. When it is finished doing it's job, uncheck and check the iERASE BL 3.9 BASBAND, and press start.
    4. After this you'll your IMEI/ETCETC all that good stuff. No worries, double click on CLICKHEREX4.6. You will then get all that good stuff back on your phone.
    5. You now have bl 3.9, no point to checking because it is what it is.
    6. Go to this website --> http://gsmblack.com/iphone/113_downgrade.html, and download your baseband to 3.9 !!
    7. Then install THE VIRGINIZER as per that site (do not remember if i used that site, but all work the same). This you install thru installer and after its done, do not restart phone nor put it in usb mode. Simply, you are going to connect it to your comp and shift+restore again to 1.1.1. (trust me this is very crucial!! haha i would know, trial and error lol)
    9. NOw im not positive about this one, BUUUUT in case you dont have IMEI number (and i don'tthink i did!), and simply ran the CLICKHEREX3.9 and then it worked !
    10. Now you should be on 1.1.1 with a virginized phone and baseband 04.01 !!! Simply run anysim from installer and you will be all set. Have a niceday, thanks so much for readin!

    dannythecritic.bloggerspot.com (CHECK IT OUT!!)
    Last edited by libertybenz2; 02-19-2008 at 05:28 PM.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 06:35 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 12:47 PM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. Downgrade fails again :-( - Downgrade fuktioniert nicht
    By Sticki in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 07:58 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 05:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:08 AM.
twitter, follow us!