Discuss [1.1.3 (1.0.1 OTB) ][International Caller ID] Names not displaying for calls/texts at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; A tip:
When a text comes through, you should use the number -- presumably in ...
When a text comes through, you should use the number -- presumably in international format +44, etc. -- to make the mobile contact number in your address book/contacts.
In general, do not use non-international format numbers in your contacts.
send me a copy of your sms database file and I'll have a look
Originally Posted by adem2k
Thanks - emailed you as won't allow me to attach it on here.
Guyz!!! I have been working for almost 12 hours infront of the computer to fix the inernational caller ID thing. And unluckily OpenSSH was not working in my phone. I have found the easiest way to overcome this problem using timschuerewegen's appsupport files. I just wanted to share this with u guyz.
This is all i did ( im not femilier with computers stuff but i made it, means any one can do this)
1. download the latest Build of PhoneNumber Dynamic Library from http://users.skynet.be/ra045246/
2. Unzip it and extract it in ur desktop
3. download iPhonebrowser (coolest iPhone file explorer for windows, and with this u wont ever think of Winscp and OpenSSH) from http://code.google.com/p/iphonebrowser/downloads/list
4. install iPhonebrowser to ur computer
5. Add i.unlock.no to ur installer, and refresh
6. install Ziphone iBrickr fix from Unlocking tools folder (restart the iphone)
7. power on the iphone and put it in the cradle(connect the USB cable)
8. From ur computer open iPhoneBrowser
9. Follow the intructions from http://users.skynet.be/ra045246/phon...lib_readme.htm and do exactly as timschuerewegen says.
10. now restart ur phone sorry iphone again.
11. its all done. Enjoy
i hope this is helping u guyz!!!
or simply visit http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/show...postcount=1143
Thanks Nabbe - but i've already done those steps, the problem per my post is that any text from the same person does not merge into one conversation, it lists as separate texts
By badera in forum Redsn0w
Last Post: 06-25-2009, 04:56 AM
By w32dabagle in forum Winpwn
Last Post: 08-03-2008, 11:26 AM
By GreatLicker in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 03-05-2008, 08:20 PM
By grantsmith in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 11-04-2007, 02:04 AM
By bronigs in forum General
Last Post: 09-15-2007, 04:27 AM