Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
Discuss [1.1.2] Reinstalling MobileMail ? at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Last thing to check The MobileMailSettings.bundle located here: /System/Library/PreferencesBundles/ You last chance before restoring is ...
  1. #11
    Former Bender
    Guest

    Default

    Last thing to check

    The MobileMailSettings.bundle located here:

    /System/Library/PreferencesBundles/
    You last chance before restoring is to find an archive containing the files i ask you to check (except the Mail folder, it is created when you setup a new account).


  2. #12
    Former Bender
    Guest

    Default

    Oh wait, i can see that you have Summerboard installed.

    Can you check if the dim background feature is disabled (it is causing random applications crashes) ?

  3. #13
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XianLi View Post
    Last thing to check

    The MobileMailSettings.bundle located here:



    You last chance before restoring is to find an archive containing the files i ask you to check (except the Mail folder, it is created when you setup a new account).
    ??? dont understand what to do there!!

    Quote Originally Posted by XianLi View Post
    Oh wait, i can see that you have Summerboard installed.

    Can you check if the dim background feature is disabled (it is causing random applications crashes) ?
    i have uninstaled

    i hope to found a solution for future users whit the same problem

  4. #14
    Former Bender
    Guest

    Default

    Try to find a zip containing all the above mentioned files (app, bundle, framework...) and install them manually over the existing one.

  5. #15
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XianLi View Post
    Try to find a zip containing all the above mentioned files (app, bundle, framework...) and install them manually over the existing one.
    a zip?? whereeeeeeeeee??!!!! in the iphone or google?
    jajaja ok! i am the kind of ppl who like to solve the problems after reinstalling.
    maybe getting another iphone and renaming those files?

    what i had to do to to restore the phone? can you give me another and showing me the thread about to restoring 1.1.2?
    i had to unlock again?
    theres a way to "format" iphone?

    i feel so stupid beeing this kind of noob !!!!!!

    (sorry my english, i speak spanish)
    Last edited by Peco.ar; 01-11-2008 at 08:14 PM.


  6. #16
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peco.ar View Post
    a zip?? whereeeeeeeeee??!!!! in the iphone or google?
    jajaja ok! i am the kind of ppl who like to solve the problems after reinstalling.
    maybe getting another iphone and renaming those files?

    what i had to do to to restore the phone? can you give me another and showing me the thread about to restoring 1.1.2?
    i had to unlock again?
    theres a way to "format" iphone?

    i feel so stupid beeing this kind of noob !!!!!!

    (sorry my english, i speak spanish)
    still n ot working!

    there is a guido to virginize an 1.1.2 to cero and reinstall all phone?

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Reinstalling Mac with different language
    By marlek in forum Genuine Mac Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 09:06 PM
  2. reinstalling iplus 2.0
    By jamleezy in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 12:30 AM
  3. Reinstalling 1.1.3 JB
    By tommi80 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 10:32 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 04:46 AM
  5. need help reinstalling summerboard app
    By 360boi in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 07:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:22 AM.
twitter, follow us!