Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40
Discuss [1.1.2. OTB] Unknown IMEI, Unknown ICCID after erasing the baseband with iEraser at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; noway... my phone is 4.6 BL 1.1.2 otb.... .. unless i actually suceeded with the ...
  1. #21
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    noway... my phone is 4.6 BL 1.1.2 otb....

    .. unless i actually suceeded with the HW BL downgrade which i doubt becuase iunew never finished. most it got to was pls connect testpoints.


  2. #22
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moho View Post
    or maybe an program that we can run without jailbreaking that works like the hardware unlock, so that when updating, we have to connect the testpoints.
    EXACTLY what we need .... if i had that my problem is solved since i can ibckr stuff to my iphone.

  3. #23
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madB View Post
    EXACTLY what we need .... if i had that my problem is solved since i can ibckr stuff to my iphone.
    Hell yeah! But who's gonna do it?

  4. #24
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I forgot to mention another thing:

    after succsessfully erasing the baseband (iEraser with 1.1.3. Secpack) I also tried to update it with bbupdater. Didn't work.

    If bbupdater was referencing the same secpack (1.1.3.) like iEraser it should have worked, right? Or is there another reason why bbupdater cannot work even with 1.1.3. secpack?

  5. #25
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tifose View Post
    i tested one 112 with the new ienew (iEraser) got the same problem your talkign about tryed everything but nothing work so this beaning a test iphone i update it to 113 and all is well. down to 111 but i now have 113 FW running and it can't downgrade yet so if you want your phone working back ipod style lol yes 113 will fix it!!!
    Hmm... as that's a TEST phone...

    If I'm reading this right you are now 1.1.1 with a 1.1.3 baseband but you ARE jailbroken and the phone/wifi is working right?

    So, how about testing yesterday's hardware unlock on your phone - will that allow you downgrade your baseband to 3.9? That's what we're all waiting to know!

    Cheers.


  6. #26
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crozt View Post
    I forgot to mention another thing:

    after succsessfully erasing the baseband (iEraser with 1.1.3. Secpack) I also tried to update it with bbupdater. Didn't work.

    If bbupdater was referencing the same secpack (1.1.3.) like iEraser it should have worked, right? Or is there another reason why bbupdater cannot work even with 1.1.3. secpack?
    crozt: were you attempting the h/w unlock method (test points) when you ran bbupdater? I'm curious if that will work to downgrade the bb AFTER 1.1.3 was installed.

  7. #27
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rsoul View Post
    crozt: were you attempting the h/w unlock method (test points) when you ran bbupdater? I'm curious if that will work to downgrade the bb AFTER 1.1.3 was installed.
    No, I wasn't attempting h/w unlock method. I was trying to downgrade the baseband from 4.02.13_G to 3.14.08_G via iEraser and bbupdater as I thought it should work now with the new 1.1.3. secpack. iEraser did work (baseband is gone) but bbupdater didn't. Now I am wonder

  8. #28
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    .. sorry, wrong key.

    Now I am wondering why bbupdater doesn't work. Which secpack does bbupdater use when changing the baseband?

    As I said, I didn't even try to downgrade the bootloader, it was on 4.06 all the time.

  9. #29
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    We now have been able to go back to 1.0.2 and then partially jailbreaked 1.0.2. The springboard with all icons is present again. Unfortunately under settings - general - about - there is no network entry, no wifi adress, no bluetooth, no IMEI, no ICCID, no modem firmware.
    Then we installed mobile terminal trough ibrick.

  10. #30
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trinidat View Post
    We now have been able to go back to 1.0.2 and then partially jailbreaked 1.0.2. The springboard with all icons is present again. Unfortunately under settings - general - about - there is no network entry, no wifi adress, no bluetooth, no IMEI, no ICCID, no modem firmware.
    Then we installed mobile terminal trough ibrick.
    I'm guessing this is NOT an OTB1.1.2 phone? I'm on an OTB1.1.2 and from what I've read (and tried) I can't downgrade to 1.0.2... just fails and give a memory dump when I re-boot

    If this IS a 1.1.2 phone PLEASE give us a step by step of how you got 1.0.2 on! thanks


 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solution] IMEI: Unknown | ICCID: Unknown | No WiFi | etc...
    By Letusgo2Hell in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 248
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 07:42 PM
  2. 1.1.2 OTB week 51,Imei:Unknown ICCID:Unknown
    By Manuelmattar in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 07:01 PM
  3. [1.1.2 OTB] HW Unlock completed, unknown imei, unknown iccid...
    By bryscomat in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 12:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:46 AM.
twitter, follow us!