Discuss [1.1.2 OTB] Stuck at 1.1.1 (not JB) at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; First, this problem has probably been encountered many times before and sorry if I am ...
[1.1.2 OTB] Stuck at 1.1.1 (not JB)
First, this problem has probably been encountered many times before and sorry if I am a pain for asking again. I just can't find any answers with search.
I have successfully downgraded the BL from 4.6 to 3.9 and after downgrading/upgrading with Oktoprep...etc, I have managed to get onto 1.1.1 where the JB isn't working. Jailbreakme.com returns me to the activation screen after clicking to install AppSnapp but the phone doesn't reboot. I have made sure that Autolock is set to Never. I have a feeling that its not working because the BB has been updated to 1.1.2's BB (i think).
I'll post below what I have done since the HW downgrade:
1) Installed Oktoprep and upgraded to 1.1.2
2) Tried a JB with the software reporting that it cannot find the phone and it needs to be oktoprep'd
3) Downgraded back to 1.1.1 with error 1015
4) Successfully Jailbroken and AnySIM downloaded and run
5) AnySIM says that it cannot unlock the phone
6) Accidently upgraded to 1.1.2 without Oktopreping first
7) JB software says that it needs to be Oktoprep'd
8) Back to 1.1.1 and JB won't work
Assuming you now have a downgraded 1.1.1 NOT JB, NOT activated.
- do the #*307# trick and etc ....
- add i.unlock.no instead of jailbreakme.com to see if you can JB
Managed to solve the problem. Could a mod please close this thread (was a silly mistake)
By iphone_hopeful in forum iOS 4.x (iPhone OS 4.x)
Last Post: 10-25-2011, 10:50 AM
By mrlase in forum Installation
Last Post: 06-23-2011, 03:16 AM
By LS6_5SPD in forum iOS 4.x (iPhone OS 4.x)
Last Post: 02-16-2011, 09:58 PM
By Cymail in forum PwnageTool
Last Post: 04-16-2009, 06:55 PM