I've read on another forum saying that by using iJailbreak it will unlock and all the other goodies to your phone. They say by restoring an 1.1.2 OTB phone (in fact, any other phone) to 1.1.3, and use this app, everything will be fine.
I don't want to use ZiPhone because of the "bootloader downgrade" theories.
So I've got a few questions:
1. If I upgrade from 112 to 113 will the BaseBand stay at 4.02 and not 4.03!?
2. If an OTB 113 get 4.02 Baseband as well (in the end result)?
3. Who has successfully performed this on an 1.1.2 OTB?
4. Are Wifi, Edge, Youtube, locateme working?
5. Will it downgrade the bootloader from 4.6 to 3.9? I hope not!