Discuss [1.1.2 OTB] Can't Activate it at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Hi all, im very new to this and have spent the past week reading forums ...
[1.1.2 OTB] Can't Activate it
Hi all, im very new to this and have spent the past week reading forums trying this and trying that!!! I have an iPhone which I believe is version 1.1.2 which was a Christmas present from the USA. This is what I have roughly done to the phone so far.
On the Activation Screen, slide ro the Emergency Screen.
2. Type *#307# and hit Call, the phone will start ringing and diplay 1 Calling.
3. Delete all the numbers from the top right of the screen and Call the number 0.
4. Press Answer, Hold and then Decline.
5. Go to Contacts and create a contact. In the Url field type prefs://1f and save it. Then add another URL and type jailbreakme.com and save it.
6. Click on the prefs://1f and you can select your WiFi network. Exit by pressing home and then Dial and Call the number 0 from the emergency screen.
Now when I dial 1 from the emergency screen I get this message, error performing request unkown error and when I dial 0 its says call failed, I have also tried to run ibrick version 0.91 with no luck. What way do I go now? Sorry to be so vague. Cheers
Originally Posted by TheGreyOne
follow the instructions on this site.....and it will work
i have an OTB 1.1.2 phone......and i am using it jailbreaked and unlocked via x.-sim.
today morning only i did same for my friend's iphone.
it worked for me today also......
thegreyone, you are forgetting the most important part about jailbreaking a 1.1.2OTB iphone, you HAVE to downgrade to 1.1.1 FIRST. then do that activation method. go to the tutorial sections and follow the one that says
ACTIVATE/JAILBREAK 1.1.2OTB FOR NOOOOOOBBBBSSSSSSSSS
(THAT MEANS YOU)
originally OTB 1.1.2 iPhone 4.6BL
now blackra1n'd 3.1.2
By demens in forum iOS 3.x (iPhone OS 3.x)
Last Post: 07-02-2009, 05:52 AM
By FerdinandC in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 10-14-2007, 04:48 AM
By lvcid in forum General
Last Post: 10-10-2007, 08:35 PM
By OdynOOb in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 10-05-2007, 12:17 AM
By Schismd in forum General
Last Post: 08-16-2007, 05:29 PM