Hello. I'm a new member here and this is my first post.
Anyways, I have a Week 51 iPhone that is jailbroken and unlocked (with NextSim) since I live in Thailand. Its working perfectly right now. I cannot decide whether to do the 1.1.3 Dev Team Jailbreak on it. Is it worth it? Also, if I don't like it, can I downgrade back to 1.1.2? If so, how? I have the 4.6 bootloader. I was also wondering whether I will be able to do the 1.1.2 Software Unlock on it if it comes out. The guy on http://swotb112.blogspot.com/ claims that he has done the software unlock and he will be releasing it on Feb 8th. Should I just wait and then upgrade or can I upgrade now and still use the unlock?
Please help. Thanks.