Discuss 1.1.1 [OTB 1.1.2] [problem] can't jail break, call button doesn't work at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; No one knows? Maybe I should make it a little more readable.
Alright here's the ...
1.1.1 [OTB 1.1.2] [problem] can't jail break, call button doesn't work
No one knows? Maybe I should make it a little more readable.
Alright here's the break down:
My phone was working perfectly fine for a week (OTB 1.1.2, jailbreak and activated using turbosim), and then I got a "your iphone can't make or receive call error" so I tried restoring it and now I'm stuck.
- OTB 1.1.2 restored to 1.1.1
- I still have the original at&t sim
- itunes 7.5, 7.43 and 7.4
- can't jail break
- was able to key in *#307# on the emergency call screen, but when I press the call button, nothing happens.
- unknown IMEI and ICCID
- error 1011 from itunes after restoring
- no sound from speaker (although if I stuck my headphone in the jack, I can hear the keypad tones)
- getting "repair needed" error on iphone
- getting "sim not installed" on itunes
things I have tried:
- restoring to 1.1.1 (the call button on the emergency screen doesn't work, therefore I can't jailbreak)
- restoring to 1.1.2 (the call button on the emergency call screen still doesn't work)
- restoring to 1.1.1 > 1.0.2 (stuck on "waiting for iphone" so no luck trying to revirginize it)
Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.
Just the same problem. Phone worked for less than 10 hours then "DEAD_RADIO" message appeared recover to 1.1.2 and now locked "repair needed" ((( Did you find solution?
i think you have to wait for the new secpack to be released so you can reflash your baseband
It looks like my iphone will be stuck in prison for awhile then.
Anyone else wanna contribute to the topic? So I'm guess the non functional call button is a rare occurrence?
By spoolup in forum Hardware
Last Post: 05-25-2009, 11:49 PM
By mako2007 in forum Hardware
Last Post: 02-06-2009, 12:44 AM
By cloud75 in forum Hardware
Last Post: 01-08-2009, 10:45 AM
Last Post: 08-14-2008, 11:26 PM
By iphong in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 10-25-2007, 11:49 PM